ANOTHER New Rank?!

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
It has come to my attention that a new rank, MVP+, has been available to purchase from the store. From what I can tell there are no announcements or articles on the website about the release it. What is the purpose for this new rank? I'm just going to say off the bat, it's a cool idea, but there are SO many flaws in just the concept of adding a totally new rank. First off the bat, many people including myself have already had to pay for the top rank 2 times (Sponsor on Minevast, and Upgrading from VIP+ to MVP when the server transformed.) So, due to that, I'm sure many people will get tired of having to pay to possess the top rank, regardless of perks. For example, I've ALREADY paid substantial money for MVP just so I could be the top rank of Manacube. So making people upgrade a second time in the span of 12 months? Doesn't seem like a super great idea to me.

Also, it's very, very expensive. It's the same price as the Minevast "SPONSOR" rank ($250.) Keep in mind that many people already purchased the "SPONSOR" rank for $250, so they might not be eager to have to upgrade a rank that they basically already spent the money on. ON SALE it's $40 to upgrade from MVP to MVP+. I wouldn't want to spend a penny upgrading AGAIN, let alone for $40-$100.

Overall really, I'm not trying to bicker over this, or to start a war, but I'm just calmly stating my thoughts on it. However I'm sure that there's a valid financial objective, if not though then it's pretty damn greedy. And to sum everything up, I just think that the yearly new rank is a poor idea. For example, why would I buy MVP+ if a year later I would feel the need to upgrade AGAIN just to possess more perks. For example, why not just release the rank when you convert to Manacube, that way old "SPONSORS" can go straight from top dog to top dog? Just seems kind of pointless to me, I'm sure it's justified however.