Anticheat

Should Manacube get a banning anticheat for kitpvp?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Ratings
Hello, I would like to create a forum post about the anti-cheat I see that it will pvp log the cheaters but they are just gonna join back and turn their hacks to lower settings and the anti cheat won't notice it. I suggest to get a anti cheat that bans hackers this will stop a lot of rages on the Manacube network I see so many every day and I want to apply for staff but sadly I do not meet the age requirements please fix the anti cheat so hackers will get banned and players can enjoy their time on kit PVP. Thanks for reading my forum post I hope you can fix this.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Pretty sure the anti-cheat we currently have was set to auto-ban hackers but it ip-banned Dacon, so it was disabled

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Ratings
Hello, I would like to create a forum post about the anti-cheat I see that it will pvp log the cheaters but they are just gonna join back and turn their hacks to lower settings and the anti cheat won't notice it. I suggest to get a anti cheat that bans hackers this will stop a lot of rages on the Manacube network I see so many every day and I want to apply for staff but sadly I do not meet the age requirements please fix the anti cheat so hackers will get banned and players can enjoy their time on kit PVP. Thanks for reading my forum post I hope you can fix this.
I feel as if the anti-cheat is fine at the moment, we have a great staff here on kitpvp who deal with hackers and ban them. I understand that an anti cheat that bans instead of logging the player out could work. Though it could have many false bans.