Apologizing and Quitting

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Congratulations "Manacube", you just socially chased away one of your few remaining members that have played since mid 2015... I was upset at the system for applying for staff and made a "rant". Everyone ganged up on me and attacked, until finally one person, GgGotGame, actually helped me understand how it worked. I felt bad after I made the initial post because not only did I feel bad for tearing into the system and everyone that "helped" grade it, but it was embarrassing how utterly moronic and hateful it was. For this I apologize. The ridiculous amount of hate that I got dumped on me for a post clearly made when I was upset and angry was even more depressing than the initial post. Bless GgGotGame for actually helping me understand what the system was rather than maliciously going after me. This is only part of the reason why I'm quitting, but seriously, I'm clearly not wanted here. No one seems to like me, for the most part I'm nice to everyone but I either get talked down by the "Cool Manacube Kids" or just downright ignored by others. A few people are nice to me, others are really just rude and don't give a shit about anything, any rules, or anyone. The server isn't even a ton of fun anymore. I love creative, and I have builds that can't be transferred to other servers, so for now I'm going to keep playing Manacube. I'm not gonna talk to anyone though, so don't even bother trying to strike up a conversation. I will not be the first Minevast player to rightfully ditch Manacube. Good job Graser and Kiingtong - you f*cked up the server, you really did. I KNOW that I'll get more hate for this, so I'm not gonna bother coming back to check. So do whatever you want, I'm going to stop caring, stop caring about this server... as much as it hurts to say.

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Hey 52,

Thank you very much for thanking me, I really do appreciate that. Also, I for one accept your apology. As humans sometimes we do things out of anger and frustration without recognizing or thinking and I understand. We have all been there before. The only excuse I could have to not forgive you if I hadn't made a mistake in my life before, in which I've made many.

To some, and many of us, we create our own alternative universe out of the real one on MineCraft. We make different friends from everywhere and each day build new memories. Therefore, it's tough to cope with hate or stress or something that's going to have a negative affect on it.

I know you said you will still play but isolate yourself from chat, but if you still insist on playing, never hesitate to talk to me when I'm online if you need something.

-Chloe

Last edited:

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
Never saw this thread, I accept your appology regardless.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
In my opinion. I believe the way you took your feedback from your application was quite childish. You called our application system "retarded." And after Dacon said don't make a 4th application. That gave me some information. You've made three previous applications. They were rejected, and you were given feedback from the community. You should've known the criteria before you made the first application. But, you mean to tell me after your third application. You didn't know about the 750+ word criteria. That's not the worst part yet. The worst part was after the 3rd application and how you reacted to it. Instead of reflecting on yourself and your application, taking in the feedback from the players and staff, and trying again like a good sport. You bash on our application system. You bash out newer players that you deem "not worthy" to comment on your application, and blamed everyone but yourself. The fact that you did that was quite childish, and you truly showed your true colors after pulling that stunt.

However, it get's worse with this. Now after all of this. You play the victim card and blame everyone for being "ganging up" and "attacking" you. You even go as far as to say that we socially chased you away. That's quite the contrary. You mentally divided yourself from the rest of the players and deemed yourself better.

Go back, read through your comments, and show me one example of someone ganging up and attacking you. I'll give you some time.

Thank you and have a nice day,
-GoldenAiming

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
In my opinion. I believe the way you took your feedback from your application was quite childish. You called our application system "retarded." And after Dacon said don't make a 4th application. That gave me some information. You've made three previous applications. They were rejected, and you were given feedback from the community. You should've known the criteria before you made the first application. But, you mean to tell me after your third application. You didn't know about the 750+ word criteria. That's not the worst part yet. The worst part was after the 3rd application and how you reacted to it. Instead of reflecting on yourself and your application, taking in the feedback from the players and staff, and trying again like a good sport. You bash on our application system. You bash out newer players that you deem "not worthy" to comment on your application, and blamed everyone but yourself. The fact that you did that was quite childish, and you truly showed your true colors after pulling that stunt.

However, it get's worse with this. Now after all of this. You play the victim card and blame everyone for being "ganging up" and "attacking" you. You even go as far as to say that we socially chased you away. That's quite the contrary. You mentally divided yourself from the rest of the players and deemed yourself better.

Go back, read through your comments, and show me one example of someone ganging up and attacking you. I'll give you some time.

-GoldenAiming
Woah, hold up, this is an apology thread. Please try to act like the some players who are nice to him. People change. I believe that he may have.

Ratings

-GoldenAiming
Never saw this...People Can change. Don't judge them on the internet on some forums...