---------------------------------------------

First name Rachel

Age 24

Country or Timezone
EST

Discord username
fluffy#7196

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff to help out people that need it. There is a lot of gaps in staff being online and even having someone to answer questions is nice. I enjoy helping and being there for anyone who needs it and finding solutions to issues going on.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
It will be two years for me in April.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? I can easily dedicate a minimum of 10 hours a week. I'm on at different times during the day.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I know how to talk to people and how to problem solve to get the best solution as soon as I can. I also have knowledge of coding in a couple different computer languages. I have flexibility in my schedule so I know I can be on when other people aren't able to be. I'm understanding and willing to help. I listen and hear people talk about their problems and find a way to help them as quick as I can. I know how to problem solve.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? In a lot of the positions I've been in, I've worked on QA teams. I've worked with individuals from across the world. I've been leads and supervisors for different groups and projects. I'm very familiar with handling associates and handing out tasks. I work in an area that uses a lot of problem solving and I know how to analyze data. I am very familiar with manacube and a lot of the stuff in skyblock.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
1) I believe that I'm balanced in the way that I handle things. For example, I believe in trial by fire but I'll never want to see anyone fail so I'll do everything in my power to set them up to succeed. 2) I believe in the quality of the way help is given is very important and I work with quality constantly in different ways. I find the best way to communicate to people how to do something or how to help them. If someone isn't understanding the help they're getting, I change tactics instead of just throwing my hands up and saying "oh well". 3) I'm very understanding. I put myself in their shoes and do whatever I can to understand how someone is feeling and what might be able to help them with the knowledge of how they're thinking.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe the role of a staff member is to be there for players who might need help or might not be understanding something, as well as be a player themselves. You can't expect someone who has no idea how to play the game, to be able to show someone how to do tutorial or to understand the difference between task and pass. A staff member is there to grow, just as much as the players do, in their understanding of the game. I don't believe that even the current staff members know everything about the game, maybe some do, but I really believe that the role is to be there for the lesser experienced players, just as much as the experienced players. I believe that staff is there to help sustain an enjoyable gaming experience for everyone and help those who need it and help fix issues that might appear with updates and bugs.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes, I use OBS Studios.

Anything else we should know?
I'm not afraid to ask for help or ask questions. If I don't know something, I will gladly spend my time finding out an answer or solution to a problem. I know a decent amount of players. I do actually enjoy helping players out and I help players out all the time, when I'm able to. I have a good relationship with almost everyone on sb. If I see something wrong, I'm not afraid to say something.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

teeth420

QA Team
teeth420
teeth420
QA Team
Ratings
46 1
+1, Fluffy has been playing skyblock, and mana in general, for a good while and ive gotten to know her pretty well. She is ALWAYS willing to help people and is very knowledgeable about the server. She is an amazing and nice person and I would love to see her succeed as a member of the staff team.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
I don't know the guy on a personal level, but judging from their app, and their qa team status, +1.

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
+1 !

Pinette

PATRON+
Pinette
Pinette
Patron+
Ratings
+1

Fluffy is helpful when they are on and engages with the community

GlitchedSerpent

GlitchedSerpent
GlitchedSerpent
+1
only feedback would be to reword some areas as you double up saying somethings multiple times and in a few cases double back on somethings in pervious questions repeating them again. overall very well done either way and as it is, is still a nice application.

example:
What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I know how to talk to people and how to problem solve to get the best solution as soon as I can.
I listen and hear people talk about their problems and find a way to help them as quick as I can. I know how to problem solve

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I find the best way to communicate to people how to do something or how to help them

Again overall they aren't major changes or exactly mandatory and the application is good, however if possible it might benefit the outcome of the application.
Goodluck ^-^