Auto clicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu

Ratings
7 1
i was in team speak one day and I herd drakey say that auto clicker was allowed but only at a Sertin rate/speed what I want to know is is this a thing and if it is why because it seems kinda dumb that you can be lazy enough to click a mouse

Alexondrou

Ratings
8 4
AutoClick is kinda useless in fact. I mean, it only clicks. Even getting it to a gigantic speed won't work for minecraft, and would bust u down on 1.9. Ok, the only way to really see it is spam throwing some projectile like snowballs/eggs/potions/e.t.c way to fast, but even with big speeds that stuff is useless and runs out beastly. I mess around with it on another server on creative for fun and it is fine, and in PvP it is a pure piece of junk. So here it is very unlikely to catch it due to its unworthiness.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
AutoClick is kinda useless in fact. I mean, it only clicks. Even getting it to a gigantic speed won't work for minecraft, and would bust u down on 1.9. Ok, the only way to really see it is spam throwing some projectile like snowballs/eggs/potions/e.t.c way to fast, but even with big speeds that stuff is useless and runs out beastly. I mess around with it on another server on creative for fun and it is fine, and in PvP it is a pure piece of junk. So here it is very unlikely to catch it due to its unworthiness.
Do not reply to old/dead threads, this is your one warning.

Locking this thread as it is old and the purpose has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.