Ban info for player sandstone1

Ratings
5 1
NOTE: This is not an appeal!

Greetings! I have been banned from your server, I would like to quote a few things, and talk to some staff for a bit, I'm currently seeking for an un-ban, and i feel like this ban was unfair/false.

Alright. lets get into this.
So, i was banned at 8:15 AM at my time, specified as "Kill Aura" I assure you I'm not that good.
My ban was from MonkeyPlanetPvP (i would like to talk to him also)

My username: sandstone1

I was using optifine downloaded from the legit optifine website, exact version is "1.8.9-OptiFine_HD_U_H8"
I want to make sure this ban is taken cared with :)

my appeal: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/...nk-i-posted-the-2nd-in-the-wrong-place.18494/

Last edited:
Ratings
5 1
Hello,

We do not provide players with our video edvience, however rest be assured, we do have video edvience on your ban.

If you think your ban is false/unfair, you may always appeal, make sure you use the proper format when appealing.
I will love to do so, if its possible, i could see some of the evidence :)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
LOOOOL, knew you wouldve gotten banned again

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Trust me. The evidence is looked over with great length and effort. If it was enough evidence to give you a ban. It was most likely correct. It's not too late to make a genuine ban appeal.

Ratings
5 1
Trust me. The evidence is looked over with great length and effort. If it was enough evidence to give you a ban. It was most likely correct. It's not too late to make a genuine ban appeal.
The "evidence", was imo was not looked through different perspectives as i should say, The ban was false i feel and i did make an appeal, over a simple joke acting like i had kill aura at spawn. i learned if you act like you have kill aura, you're going to get a response like you have kill aura. :)

Last edited:
Ratings
5 1
The "evidence", was imo was not looked through different perspectives as i should say, The ban was false i feel and i did make an appeal, over a simple joke acting like i had kill aura at spawn. i learned if you act like you have kill aura, you're going to get a response like you have kill aura. :)
Im just a stupid kid xP

Last edited: