Berry And Kitten Where PERM Muted???

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
So what kitten and berry are telling me is that they where wanting to get muted for 1 DAY so JauntoG
Said for them to advertise. So thats what they did. Then 2 sec later, The got PERM muted from a mod
who told them to advertise. Now berry is going to commit suicide!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1482603104][/DOUBLEPOST]
2016-12-24_13.10.53.png

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
So what kitten and berry are telling me is that they where wanting to get muted for 1 DAY so JauntoG
Said for them to advertise. So thats what they did. Then 2 sec later, The got PERM muted from a mod
who told them to advertise. Now berry is going to commit suicide!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1482603104][/DOUBLEPOST] View attachment 6493
I don't know why you are posting about it, it was already dealt with and take care of. They both made an appeal and berry apologized to me.

They begged me to mute them, of course I rejected and ignored them, after 5 or so minutes of them begging me to mute them. They asked "What can I do to get muted." I responded with "Adverstive" they then both proceeded to spam IPs in chat.

I then
permanently muted them for advertising and a mod permanently banned them as that is the punishment for spamming IPs.

I never told them to adverstive, they know full and well what the punishment for advertising is.

Ratings
3 2
Me (Kitten105) And My best friend (BerryDoesYoutube) know that advertising is bad for the server and we are extremely sorry and we just want to be un-muted :/
[DOUBLEPOST=1482603813][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know why you are posting about it, it was already dealt with and take care of. They both made an appeal and berry apologized to me.

They begged me to mute them, of course I rejected and ignored them, after 5 or so minutes of them begging me to mute them. They asked "What can I do to get muted." I responded with "Adverstive" they then both proceeded to spam IPs in chat.

I then
permanently muted them for advertising and a mod permanently banned them as that is the punishment for spamming IPs.

I never told them to adverstive, they know full and well what the punishment for advertising is.

Now about that picture, are they ban evading if so that is another rule that they are full aware will get them punished.
We got unbanned

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Are you guys serious. You're fooling nobody with this lol. We know what really happened Juan was just doing his job, and a good job as well. You guys were asking a question and he answered, your stupidity is what led to you guys getting muted which was rightfully deserved.

Also don't joke about suicide I don't think you guys fully understand what that word means and how hard it can affect some people. Suicide is never a thing to joke about so please stop.
[DOUBLEPOST=1482603940][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you guys serious. You're fooling nobody with this lol. We know what really happened Juan was just doing his job, and a good job as well. You guys were asking a question and he answered, your stupidity is what led to you guys getting muted which was rightfully deserved.

Also don't joke about suicide I don't think you guys fully understand what that word means and how hard it can affect some people. Suicide is never a thing to joke about so please stop.
Also this post was not needed whatsoever, if you felt the need to "report" him there's a place for that, and that place isn't here.

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
You should now it's against the rules, but doing it excessively that's just too far. You have recieved a fair punishment and you should use that punishment to think about what you have done. Have you appealed to get unmuted? If you haven't you can click on my link in my signature and appeal from there.

May I ask why did you and her want to get muted anyway?

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
You really didnt need to make a post about this...
[DOUBLEPOST=1482606218][/DOUBLEPOST]
All we want is maybe an unmute for Christmas. @JuanitoG
[DOUBLEPOST=1482606306][/DOUBLEPOST]

We understand what we did. We know its not right. We apologize for everything.
You all are very fourtanate to be unbanned, you can appeal once again to get unmuted, good luck with that however.