Best Kitpvp Players

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
This list is of the best kitpvp players and why. If you are not on this list you are absolute garbage at the game and should get a grip on your life.

1. Kabr1 (Honestly just the best player on manacube. He quickied vitusmis who is the best player in the game. He's absolutely legendary.)
2. XxHandofGodxX (I don't really know him, but I heard he's insane)
3. SON0MA (Best Russia. Good pvper but got drained 300 elo on mmc LOL and hes goofy)
4. Driss (kites with no pots bec hes just gangster)
5. Kill4ura_ (Absolutely legit player. Never cheated in his life and never spent money on minecraft. Hes also not a mexican. But its opposite day)
6. Fyl (Pretty good player from what I heard and seen, but needs to get his revenge on curlos bec damn that video that curlos uploaded was fire)
7. Admissed (Sings so good that it affects his pvp and makes him a god)
8. Versias (Has an addiction to farming and murdering little children and getting the top killstreak on any server he plays)
9. qflxsh (literally best in the motherf*ckin universe like holy crap have my children oh my god)
10. DontLose (Last but not least the one and only hackersenpai. He cant see his screen bec hes so asian but still beats tf outta ppl)

Honorable Mentions: Vitusmis (literally best player in all of eternity we 1v1ed and he didnt get 19 potted), BanishedLemon (ya boi doesnt BS had to include at least one person who isnt in bratva on this), Beatdowns (kohi legend from what I heard thats whassup)

Attachments

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
I personally think dontlose and kill4ura_ deserve to be bumped up a few spots