Blessed1240 {Richelle} - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Blessed1240 {Richelle}, Nov 12, 2017 at 7:53 AM.

1. Blessed1240 {Richelle}

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    Blessed1240
    What server are you applying for

Parkour

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    Richelle

Location (or timezone)
    Austraila

---------------------------------------------

Why do you aspire to become staff?
    I aspire to become a staff because I want to help the server and if anything goes wrong when there is no staff online cause there either sleeping or working or school cause everyone has different times. When I'm online not really any staff are on and there alot the goes on and I just wanna help the server be a better place like it is kinda right now. My friend thought I'll be good at staff because I like to help people alot during parkour I'm mostly on it.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    It's been a few years I don't know exactly. I though I seen ymanacube so u though I'll give it a shot and I loved it and so I got some friend that I know they joined to they played too and I made new friends too.

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    6 hours or more on Sundays and Saturdays on weekdays 3 hours cause of work and school.I can do more if needed I'll just have to try and get home early from school.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    My skills that I feel could help the server is my building, persuading, kind and caring and helpful during all situations.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    My experiences that I could help me become a staff would be I like making friend and I talk to so many nice people I'm friendly my real life experiences could be I have a job and I talk to customers to see if they are alright and if they had a good day. My schooling I like to help people in my class if they need catching up I help them through it.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    My three attributes distinguish is the length of time on the server because I can be on it she need to when it my time to go on and check up I'll always be on time and knowledge of most admins and staff and players on server. I talk more in chat alot with the players and staff when they are on/active and last but least I'll help players if they need the commands of the need help on jumps parkour if there is an issue I'll sort it out.I would love to help the player as I still do now when none is on.An example is that before the last update.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    A member of a staff role is when you helper people/player also help with ideas for the server and supports players when need.And to help the staff out when can or need.Also a staff role can also be different types of functions in organizations.But personally a staff role and can also be that your there to help that u are kind ,caring helpful,joyful and always respect to the players/people and all the other staff members.
    you able to use recording software?
    No sorry.

Anything else we should know?
    I'm kind and caring and I would help anytime on the server I'll give ideas I have discord which is blessed1240#5462. Or I have Skype which is [email protected] or my Facebook which is richelle skobel.I have never been muted or band off the wonderful server I dont know how many hours I was on for since the server re updated all that (cool idea).I'm 15 recently.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 4:09 PM
  2. LilEmilio

MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +117 / 32
    Hey Richelle,
    You do not have the 500+ word minimum. You only have 2 out of the 10 required posts, and you have a few grammatical/punctuation issues. I'm going to give you a -1.

3. JiggleJigglePop

VIP+

Ratings:
    +17 / 9
    Vote: -1
    You are lacking the 500+ word minimum, like aways, requirements can be found HERE
    I will change my vote once I see improvements

4. Klimest

VIP

Ratings:
    +19 / 1
    Dear Richelle,

You lack the needed requirements as said above and some detail. Please add more and I could change my opinion, though right now it is a -1.

-Klime

quacc quaACC

5. horsebossmaster

MVP

Ratings:
    +46 / 3

-horse