Rejected Blizzard Parkour Submission (Easy - Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
2016-02-13_22.27.07.png 2016-02-13_22.27.18.png 2016-02-13_22.27.31.png 2016-02-13_22.27.46.png
Hi - before anything else I want you guys to know that this is my first map and is probably pretty terrible. I would absolutely love feedback, good or bad, on how to improve this map and future maps. By the way, I love your parkour and think that your server is really well run, so I am extremely glad to be submitting something.

Stats:
47 jumps (mostly easy jumps)
Ideally 3 checkpoints (marked suggestions)
Blizzard theme, and very compatible with void environment
Built by 52S
(You may see SocoFalls as partner but he did nothing!)

Thanks!!!

-52S

Last edited:

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I think it's pretty clear. You are parkouring up and around an icy mountain! I tried to do my best! :D

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
I think it is clear, btw I tried it and it is pretty cool in my opinion.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
THANKS!!!

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Do you think it should be added?

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comments
Theme-
Your theme was semi-clear.
Which is why Im here reviewing it right now.
Rank-
This map would be ranked medium. Please
Change the wool to yellow if you havent already.
Additional Comments- This is a very sloppy parkour, but I can see why. In future maps however, Try to make your map clear and clean looking. I feel that this map should be denied for that reason, And you should practice making builds and clean parkour.

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
Do you think it should be added?
I think you could add a little bit of detail be I'm gonna say 50% Accepted/50% Archived, if it does get accepted or if if doesn't, either way I think you should make more maps. =]

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Thanks! If you want I can fix it. Do /plot visit 52S to get there. If that doesn't work message me. I will work on it some more and try to improve it before it's permanently turned down
[DOUBLEPOST=1456953580][/DOUBLEPOST]
Comments
Theme-
Rank-
Additional Comments- This is a very sloppy parkour, but I can see why. In future maps however, Try to make your map clear and clean looking. I feel that this map should be denied for that reason, And you should practice making builds and clean parkour.

What wool?

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
Thanks! If you want I can fix it. Do /plot visit 52S to get there. If that doesn't work message me. I will work on it some more and try to improve it before it's permanently turned down
Thanks, I'll be reviewing it again soon. Anyways, what is your minecraft name? We could make some maps together

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
My user is 52S!! It would be a great pleasure to build maps with you! However, I am sorta outta plots...
[DOUBLEPOST=1457161270][/DOUBLEPOST]GUYS I HAVE EDITED A TON TENSHI WILL YOU GO BACK ON AND SEE THE PROGRESS!?

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
Still doesn't fit the theme, I mean I don't see a lot of changes TBH, It doesn't remind me of a blizzard, it reminds me of a snowy mountain and you're trying to find shelter on it. It is getting closer though.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I think it's quite clear. Forget the blizzard part.

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
My user is 52S!! It would be a great pleasure to build maps with you! However, I am sorta outta plots...
Im not out of plots so I could do /plot trust 52S and then you could build in my plot. BTW I'm vast rank so I have like 7 plots, most if them not filled at all

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Comments
Theme-
Rank-

Tenshi, please stop doing this. It is classed as 'mini-modding' and is against the rules. On top of this, it is extremely annoying to players and staff. You are in no position to judge other peoples creations. If you continue to do it, your posts will be removed and eventually you will be punished. Thankyou.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Was it good then Drakey?

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
I'm sorry, I'm going to deny this parkour as we have an ice mountain and it's not very fun to play, Hope to see more parkours in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.