Breadyfor925's Introduction

Ratings
Hello Everyone. my name is bradfor925. my ign is breadyfor925. I'm a 15 year old Australian Gamer that lives in the City of Cairns which is located next to the Great Barrier Reef and the Oldest rainforest in the world. I joined this server because my friend plays here. I play minecraft (of course) but I also play MOBA's and FPS games. While I play on this server you should see me on Parkour, Creative and Skyblock. if you want to talk I am in the Manacube Discord. my Discord name is bradfor925#9346 Thanks for reading my Intro. hope to see you around!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey Bradfor925! Nice to meet you! This community is amazing and I hope you have a nice time here. My ign in game is KawaiiMiku19, if you see me, please say hi! I don't have discord, sadly. Anyway, if you need any help, feel free to ask me or any staff member!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello, Brad! Welcome to ManaCube! c: I hope you have a great time here!

Ooh, you're from Australia, nice nice. Being next to the Great Barrier Reef must be very cool. o: It's always nice being introduced to a server, especially by a friend. ;) May I ask, what MOPA games do you play? I also play Skyblock (I also play Survival a lot), so I hope to see you around. :D That includes the Discord, as I am on there a lot. I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube! Like Miku said, feel free to ask any staff member or any knowledgeable player (including Miku and myself) if you have any concerns or questions. You got the forums here, in-game, and even on Discord! Have fun! Cya! <3

-Speediare ;)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello and welcome!

I hope you have been enjoying your time on the server so far and also that you will stick around for longer. I moderate both Parkour and Creative, so I'm sure I will see you around some time. Make sure to say hello whenever, if I don't beat you to it that is. I might bump into you on the Discord as well. Also, that sounds like an interesting place you live at, I haven't really heard of it before.

Well anyway, see yaa !!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Brad! Welcome to ManaCube! I am a parkour player, so I will say hi if I see you on. I hope you're enjoying ManaCube so far! Your home sounds super interesting. I can't believe you live near the oldest rainforest in the world and the Great Barrier Reef! It's nice that you found this place from a friend. Also, I'd be happy to speak to you! If you would ever like to talk, my discord is Ashley#9307

Hope you enjoy your stay, Brad!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hello Brad! I hope you enjoy your time on manacube! We have already met and you're a really nice person!!
Hope we see each other lots of times and enjoy the server <3

Lucas // Lxcify

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Welcome to the server! The server is amazing. And I hope you will find it that way as well! ;)