• Yes.

• No

• Depends on how we re-add it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
Manacube removed minecarts because of players using them to troll, right? They would join the server,
go to their plots, build a track and then launch them into players plots. I thought that was pretty absurd that they removed them because back when I was younger I would go on creative servers and build the craziest roller coasters that would get crazy amounts of attention. Then I thought, why not bring them back, but have a plugin behind it. Or even get the players to buy them with gems. Example: Place minecarts for 24hrs for 25 gems,
Place minecarts for 42 ours for 30 gems as a deal. You would fly around and look for a plot with no others around it and see old minecart tracks and it would bring back so much nostalgia. Anyway, This was just a though I had and I understand if its not possible.
~Armen AKA Lil Uzi Vert

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Thank you for your doger response
Np.. To add on to what I was saying, People used to build the coolest things with Minecarts.. It would bring back so many old times.. We havent just lost Minecarts.. We've lost Minevast, All of the ranks, All of the fun things we could do, And Minecarts were one of them

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
They were removed for more then that. They caused lag because people spammed a ton of them on their plot. I feel that it shouldn't be bought with gems but should be given as a reward to players who have higher grades on builds. Say like grades B and higher could be able to place minecarts. But definitely a good idea.