Status
Not open for further replies.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Manacube Community,
After releasing, testing and evolving the Map Maker World on Parkour, we decided to remove the possibility of building maps on Creative. It will completely be moved to Parkour.
You do not need to switch and stop talking to friends, who might be parkouring at the same time, while you are building a map.
It is way easier for ParkourManager and MapJudges to handle maps on parkour, because they are able to moderate their server (Parkour), while reviewing maps, if needed.
It is also way easier for ParkourManager to deal with the so called "Schematics", which basically are world edit copies of the courses, made into a file. It is easier for them, because they are able to move them or use them, whenever we needed, without the barrier of moving it with a FTP first. This also results in accepted Maps being added faster for the Community!

- Accepted Maps can be moved faster to parkour
- You can build and talk to friends at the same time
- Easier for staff to moderate Parkour.

Maps being submitted on Creative after November 30th , will instantly be rejected with a message to rebuild it on parkour.
So please finish building and submit the maps, you started on creative until that day!

Shron

Last edited:

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Thanks <3

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Does this mean I cant submit my map that I spent a week on...?
Yes, you can; if its currently on creative you have to submit the course before the 30th of November. If it is submitted after then it will be denied and you will be told to rebuild it on the map maker world.

Status
Not open for further replies.