SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
A Power 5 Bow, would be too overpowered to be in a kit. It would give a huge advantage to the players with the kit and would be unfair.
There are already many kits available, however, if you are to suggest more please consider if they are balanced in power to the other kits.

Alexondrou

Ratings
8 4
Multi kit servers are great, however there is lack of efficiency in them. Players have to choose their kit and then go play. I would also say that kit combining would be most likely unavoidable. Having ten kits is more than enough, much more. Yet kits that you pay for may exceed in quantity, it is free kits that shouldn't.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Multi kit servers are great, however there is lack of efficiency in them. Players have to choose their kit and then go play. I would also say that kit combining would be most likely unavoidable. Having ten kits is more than enough, much more. Yet kits that you pay for may exceed in quantity, it is free kits that shouldn't.
Hey Alex please try not to reply to old threads. Thanks :D

Swifhty

MVP+
iiSleepyVibes
iiSleepyVibes
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
I don't think a power 5 bow would be necessary since power 1 is already enough so it would be to overpowered as said before, besides i think that there are enough kits now but that's just my opinion