Careening's Annual Holiday Gift Giving Event!

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hello everyone! Been a while since I posted a forum :p. I am posting this forum to encourage EVERY Minevastian ("Minevastian"? I don't know, just go with me) from EVERY server to come on Creative for 2 minutes of your time and take part of my Annual Gift-Exchange Event! This is the 2nd year where I build the Grand Christmas tree on my plot (or for this year, my generous friend's plot-Thanks Rielly & Nightmare <3) and invite all to give gifts to friends on the server or even IRL.

How to give gifts:
You will go to /warp Gifts. When you arrive there, you will grab a book & quill. In the book & quill, you will type in the name(s) of the person(s) you wish to give a gift to. You will also type the ID (1,2,3 or 4) of the present type you also wish to give to your friend(s) (Present ID's are at /warp gifts). When all is said and done, you will then place the SIGNED book & quill into the hoppers at the warp. When all is said and done, I will personally look at each book on a daily basis and place presents around the base of the tree.
P.S. If you want to, you don't need to put your name down. If you want to stay anonymous, the gift will simply be from Santa.

What happens after I turn in the order?
After you turn in your order form(s), you just go back to what you were doing before. Me, and only me, will check each order form personally, read all of them, and place presents all around the base of the Grand Tree. You can feel free to go back to /warp gifts to check if your gift has been placed yet the next day, but remember, if your gift(s) aren't there, DO NOT PANIC! I personally guarantee your gift will make it under the tree :D. However, if you spam the chest, fill it with nonsense, etc., you will NOT have your gift(s) be put underneath the tree. The gift will have a tag (sign) placed next to it, to look like this:
Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 9.44.39 PM.png

I hope you all choose to be a part of this event! It would be much appreciated and will bring the holiday spirit up a lot for the server! This is a peaceful event to bring people's spirit's up, especially if they are in a tight spot right now. Happy holidays, Happy Thanksgiving for those celebrating, and I give my best wishes to each and every one of you. Bye!
Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 9.50.26 PM.png

P.S. This plot will be an entire holiday town by the 3rd week of December.

This idea was made by me and kmjjk2001, my best friend. Wherever you are, I hope you are living life to the fullest.

Last edited:

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Hello everyone! Been a while since I posted a forum :p. I am posting this forum to encourage EVERY Minevastian ("Minevastian"? I don't know, just go with me) from EVERY server to come on Creative for 2 minutes of your time and take part of my Annual Gift-Exchange Event! This is the 2nd year where I build the Grand Christmas tree on my plot (or for this year, my generous friend's plot-Thanks Rielly & Nightmare <3) and invite all to give gifts to friends on the server or even IRL.

How to give gifts:
You will go to /warp Gifts. When you arrive there, you will grab a book & quill. In the book & quill, you will type in the name(s) of the person(s) you wish to give a gift to. You will also type the ID (1,2,3 or 4) of the present type you also wish to give to your friend(s) (Present ID's are at /warp gifts). When all is said and done, you will then place the SIGNED book & quill into the hoppers at the warp. When all is said and done, I will personally look at each book on a daily basis and place presents around the base of the tree.
P.S. If you want to, you don't need to put your name down. If you want to stay anonymous, the gift will simply be from Santa.

What happens after I turn in the order?
After you turn in your order form(s), you just go back to what you were doing before. Me, and only me, will check each order form personally, read all of them, and place presents all around the base of the Grand Tree. You can feel free to go back to /warp gifts to check if your gift has been placed yet the next day, but remember, if your gift(s) aren't there, DO NOT PANIC! I personally guarantee your gift will make it under the tree :D. However, if you spam the chest, fill it with nonsense, etc., you will NOT have your gift(s) be put underneath the tree. The gift will have a tag (sign) placed next to it, to look like this: View attachment 3855

I hope you all choose to be a part of this event! It would be much appreciated and will bring the holiday spirit up a lot for the server! This is a peaceful event to bring people's spirit's up, especially if they are in a tight spot right now. Happy holidays, Happy Thanksgiving for those celebrating, and I give my best wishes to each and every one of you. Bye!
View attachment 3857

P.S. This plot will be an entire holiday town by the 3rd week of December.

This idea was made by me and kmjjk2001, my best friend. Wherever you are, I hope you are living life to the fullest.
Loved the tree <3 and good post!!