Celebrating 4 Years

What gamemode would you like on ManaCube?

• Revamped Skywars

• Prison

• Factions

• Vanilla / Anarchy

• Other (Comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I'm happy with prison as long as they bring the weed farm back. I can hop over from creative and steal some lmao

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
Congrats to this great server on 4 years online! I remember playing on Minevast with people like NutellaPugs who have long since gone inactive, but I have made new friends in their absence. I remember when Prison was still up and if there's one thing I love more than Creative it was Prison. I'd really like to see it come back so I can play my favorite gamemode on my favorite server!

Here's to many more years to come!

Ratings
Happy Birthday Manacube! I can't believe you guys are already 5 years old... time sure does fly by! I'd like to thank all the staff members on the server, as well as Dacon for making this server into what it is today. I look forward to seeing what this server has in store for the future.

Prison would be dank if added btw

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
I would love to see Factions AND Prison added to the server... but with a twist. So there are new and unique things about ManaCube's factions / prison. Never seen things to these gamemodes. Eg: In game cosmetic items, abilities, rank perks, etc. Mehh, I'd like to see both added basically! #PreferFactionsThough<3

I Just want to say congrats on four years I've been playing on this server for only about a week now and already bought a rank it's only because this is an amazing sever would really like to see this server continue to grow keep up the good work

agent1113

MVP
woo hoo 4 years way to go guys!!:p
[DOUBLEPOST=1506035002][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Just want to say congrats on four years I've been playing on this server for only about a week now and already bought a rank it's only because this is an amazing sever would really like to see this server continue to grow keep up the good work
yes quantum you are absolutely right

NoCheatsJustHack

MVP
NoCheatsJustHack
NoCheatsJustHack
MVP
Ratings
Congrats On 4 Years, It has been a long time of this server being up. I say the sales on this server are absolutely awesome! I've only really been on this server for 6-11months but I just never went on the forums. But I would like to say I hope you all will have a fabulous weekend without school. GL To everyone who is trying to become a Staff Member!

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
Yay!

Congrats on four years, guys! I’m very excited for a new gamemode. I’m seeing a huge push of prison, so hopefully we get one of those. ;)

Really excited for whatever will be added. Again, congrats!

-AnEmerald

Please add prison!!! (aka cops and robbers) Manacube would be so much better if it had it #ManacubePrison #Manacube #xDacon #CreepersForTheWin

- _CreeperSquad_

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
If prison was added it would need to be something completely different than your average mine mine mine sell sell sell. A new, fun prison system would revive manacube, and bring a much needed new breath of life to a great server.

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
AHHHHHHH Happy BirthDay ManaCube! I remember when it was called MineVast, This server has grown so much!