Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hey, Do not hate on me for this thread but,
I realize I have like 11 mutes. I have changed ALOT and I haven't been muted in a long time. I want you all to know that all when I was muted, I was going through a very rough and horrible time in my life that i'd prefer not to talk about. Would I still be able to make the staff team or no? Do they still count on your past?

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Emilio, they do look at it, but it won't affect you as much as anything permanent. You should be fine. :p

Yes they count on your past... A lot *I learned that today after being banned for no reason :D*

Looks like a fair reason.
For leaving him when I had to go out and eat supper and after me killing him and I was supposed to give him the heads... Yeah guess when I play Minecraft I can't have a life :D
You could've told him that?

Ratings
15 2
Emilio, they do look at it, but it won't affect you as much as anything permanent. You should be fine. :p

Looks like a fair reason.

You could've told him that?
Yes I did. Hmm. Wanna guess what happens next? :) And I kept my word. I was going to give him the heads until I noticed I was banned. So yeah. Guess I can't have a life while playing this server :D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Yes I did. Hmm. Wanna guess what happens next? :) And I kept my word. I was going to give him the heads until I noticed I was banned. So yeah. Guess I can't have a life while playing this server :D
Here's an idea, to help you out and let your ban be false, if you say it is. Go to your private chatlogs in the .minecraft folder, find the right log, screenshot the part where you said that, and then show it to the staff who banned you. (Discord recommended) c:

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
If and when you apply for staff they will consider your past, but if you have made it very apparent that you have changed then I'd say you have a chance. There are and have been staff who have had mutes/bans.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
A rotten past can be corrected and erased through concrete action of lawful good. Making a post saying you have changed is meaningless. Proving change through action is the only route to success.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Buddha ( Ye, the guy a whole religion is based off of )

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
‘Would I still be able to make the staff team or no? Do they still count on your past?’

Of course you still have a chance! Everyone makes mistakes and the most important thing is that we learn and improve from them. Lots of members of the manacube community have joined at a young age, and have grown in terms of maturity. We understand that, and when looking for staff this is taken into consideration. It is also understandable if you were going through a hard time,
Recent punishments affect an application, but the older they are (if there are no recent punishments) the less significant they become. However, obviously certain punishments are a lot worse than others, such as perm mutes and bans.

For you and anyone else in a similar situation, it is important that you demonstrate you have matured and changed from before. Show that you can follow the rules and report those who do not. If you show change, then that is very important and admirable and will help you in your application.

If you have any other questions regarding applying for staff, feel free to contact me directly on discord at Sunset#3438.

Ratings
15 2
Here's an idea, to help you out and let your ban be false, if you say it is. Go to your private chatlogs in the .minecraft folder, find the right log, screenshot the part where you said that, and then show it to the staff who banned you. (Discord recommended) c:
OMG WOW! I didnt now you could do that! thx'