Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,748 83

Hey guys, some new perks for the VIP rank have been released, check them out below. Scroll down further for a changelog/update list

Edit: You can now disable the inventory scroller in the /settings menu
You can also now disable the VIP menu chest that you log in with in /settings as well

Inventory Scroller [Requires VIP Rank] [Survival, Skyblock, Islands, Creative]

Hate managing your hotbar? Now you can setup your inventory to have preset hotbars, and able to switch between them by shift + scrolling.

---------------------------- Read More --------------------------------------

Tree Dancing [Requires VIP Rank] [Survival, Skyblock, Islands]

The Tree Dancing perk lets you twerk on a sapling for it to grow faster! Each time you shift on a sapling, you apply a bone meal effect to that sapling. Sometimes the tree will grow instantly, sometimes it will take up to 10 seconds of dancing.

When your dance is successful, you will have to sacrifice 10 EXP points (not levels) for growing the tree.

Green Thumb [Requires VIP Rank] [Survival, Skyblock, Islands]

Harvesting crops has never been easier.

The Green Thumb perk allows you to right click a fully grown crop, which will then instantly harvest and automatically re-plant the seeds for you. This should save a lot of time when harvesting big farms!

FREE TREASURE CHESTS

VIP and VIP+ members can now claim a free monthly prize on our store.
VIP members can claim 1 Free Ancient Treasure Chest
VIP+ members can claim 1 Free Legendary Treasure Chest (And 1 Ancient Treasure Chest)

Claim your rewards now @ http://store.minevast.com/category/696764
Enjoy!

KitPvP Server
  • /bottle has been released as a VIP+ perk. You can exchange your EXP level into EXP Bottles
  • A [Repair] sign has been added @ spawn. This sign costs $355 per use
  • Enderchest upgrade price has been reduced from 650 to 500 Gems
  • You can now purchase a Personal Player Vault from the Gem Shop for 1000 Gems (6 rows)

Islands Server
  • 2 Leaderboards (Top 20) have been added @ the Pirate Bay Spawn. (Island Level & mcMMO Level)
  • EXP Merchant released! VIP members can visit him through the warp menu, and sell their EXP for Cash!
  • Fixed opening marketplace through the banker GUI
  • Added wood & logs (all types) to the /shop
  • VIP+ members will now remain in fly mode after re-logging
  • VIP+ members no longer have to restart their island to receive the border expansion
  • Buffed sell price of cobblestone, slime and wheat
  • Prices of all spawners have been nerfed

Islands full release date has been set to September 26th - 28th (Meaning, it'll be one of those days)
Some awesome updates will be coming with this, along with a Youtuber versus series starting on the 1st of October!

MineVast also turns 3 years old on the 13th. I am currently working on an awesome surprise update for this :D

Have a great weekend

Last edited:

LUL

Ratings
32 3
Tree Dancing [Requires VIP Rank] [Survival, Skyblock, Islands]

The Tree Dancing perk lets you twerk on a sapling for it to grow faster! Each time you shift on a sapling, you apply a bone meal effect to that sapling. Sometimes the tree will grow instantly, sometimes it will take up to 10 seconds of dancing.

When your dance is successful, you will have to sacrifice 10 EXP points (not levels) for growing the tree.

uhh uhh work work it oh yeah!

I like it lol. Preserving the environment, and looking sexy! #WinWin

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
*Sniff* I managed to be here for two of those years.

Great, now I feel old..

@Dacon Is there a way to turn off the inventory scroll?

Last edited:

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
*Sniff* I managed to be here for two of those years.

Great, now I feel old..

@Dacon Is there a way to turn off the inventory scroll?
This seems pretty cool, though the inventory scrolling does get a bit obnoxious when trying to build sometimes.

P.S. Yoshi smells bad!

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
Cant wait for islands so excited everything. The twerking on the tree to make it grow is really cool. <: (only time youll see dakota twerk on a sapling is in that video xD.) Also congratz Dakota Dylan and all staff that has been there to see MV grow. Cant believe its been 3 years like Tywone said "They grow up so fast"

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
This sounds good, especially the tree twerking that is going to be a lot of fun.
I cant wait for all of it, its going to be awesome!​

Design

Ratings
InventoryScroller = HORRIBLE!!
This is even more annoying than not being able to build against chests....

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Cant wait for the 3rd anniversary update :D
It will soon be Windows 10's Anniversary!
(no windows updates pun included :3)

Design

Ratings
You can now disable the inventory scroller in the /settings menu

You can also now disable the VIP menu chest that you log in with in /settings as well
My Hero <3

Would it be possible to make it so that private signs only appear when you place a empty sign on a chest? This would allow us to make chestshops by placing signs on chests. Also It would be awesome if we are able to turn off the shift clicking on a chest(autosorting) so that we can build blocks ontop of chests etc.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,748 83
My Hero <3

Would it be possible to make it so that private signs only appear when you place a empty sign on a chest? This would allow us to make chestshops by placing signs on chests. Also It would be awesome if we are able to turn off the shift clicking on a chest(autosorting) so that we can build blocks ontop of chests etc.
Is this for survival?