Charging money to mine spawners

Should you be charged to mine your spawners?

• Total voters

mattswaggerben

ELITE
mattswaggerben
mattswaggerben
ELITE
Ratings
I personally think, being charged to mine spawners is ridiculous.I have to spend 15k to mine one spawner and i have 13 spawners. Please fix this you shouldn't be charged to move spawners.

Ninja

MVP+
Ratings
15 4
i agree it make the game so not fun and will just want me to stop playing

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Honesty, I do think it's alright to be charged to mine a spawner but I do agree that 15k is too much just to mine 1 spawner. I also think that depending on what spawner it is or how much it costs / you can make off of it, it would cost less or more. Maybe something like 1k or 5k would seem more appropriate for a spawner like chicken but make 10k or 15k for something like a cow spawner. Although I am not 100% sure why a cost exists in the first place, here is my 2 theories. So please, hear me out.

Theory #1.
So you're on your island and you add some new people right? Now you can't be sure they won't steal but you give them that chance. So a person on your island gets out their silk touch pickaxe and goes to mine a spawner. Now that warning that it costs money pops up and they can't afford it. This could stop people from doing that.

Theory #2.
So another theory could be that people can make money so quickly with the spawners that a small charge would be nothing compared to what we make. For example, you can make a few 100k from afking your cow spawners in a certain time frame and if you wanted to move it, you'd pay the small fee which could just be a small 'cut' of what you make in the run of a day from afking that spawner.

mattswaggerben

ELITE
mattswaggerben
mattswaggerben
ELITE
Ratings
@Dacon The charging money to mine a spawner Is a big problem when you want to move a big group of spawners. Like me i have to spend 300k just to move 1 x20 spawner. Please remove this it would be greatly appreciated from all of the skyblock players.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Guess I forgot to suggest stacked spawners above. Well, in my opinion, I think for stacked spawners, again, depending on what type of spawner it is, we could only pay a small chunk of cash. Like if we have, as Matt mentioned, a 20x blaze spawner and we want to move it, it shouldn't cost 300k. Maybe charging something like 50k or 75k would seem appropriate, depending on the spawner and how many stacked it is.
I am not 100% sure why a cost exists in the first place
But again, as quoted, I am not sure why costs for removing spawners exists in the first place. Otherwise, I would recommend just removing it and save us the trouble of paying to move spawners, considering we spend so much just to buy them.

Ratings
This has worked for me not sure if it will work for everyone but hold shift while mining and it will mine the whole stack of spawners at one cost.