Chat Reaction Game

Good?

• Total voters

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
So that game where we have to unscramble the word, or say a word first?
Yea, well some people got disappointed when they found out they won nothing from it. I suggest that we have a prize of 1-3 Gems, not really important or anything, but it'd give it more purpose.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Yes, I agree and like the idea alot. I think it's hard for them to add a prize because they'll have to recode the entire thing, but if it's an easy fix I'd agree. I do the unscramblers alot.

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Yes, I agree and like the idea alot. I think it's hard for them to add a prize because they'll have to recode the entire thing, but if it's an easy fix I'd agree. I do the unscramblers alot.
Thanks for the response Kat!

MyPsyche

Donator
Ratings
8 1
XD This is the most important addition to islands. If I had 2 gems for every scrambler I've won, I'd have a lot more gems. But since gems can be slightly op, we could do cash instead? Or even better, a random item from the shop...

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
XD This is the most important addition to islands. If I had 2 gems for every scrambler I've won, I'd have a lot more gems. But since gems can be slightly op, we could do cash instead? Or even better, a random item from the shop...
Lol maybe

MyPsyche

Donator
Ratings
8 1
You've got a jar of dirt! Does he actually say that in the movie? What a gangster. :p

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
I hope that one day they will let you get a few gems from unscrambling the words! Thankyou for bringing that to light!:p

Ratings
:)I've been thinking the same thing, guess i just missed the suggestion tab. Oh well lol. I mean even if the prize, was like a stack of random blocks or something, that'd still be cool, right? Like randomized reward chance almost?