1,891 47
SSM_GOD
SSM_GOD#1941
For Christmas, I want her back :[

Thank you for doing this jiveaway!

Ratings
Christmas Cubit Giveaway!
Winners will be announced on the 23rd of December 2020

I will be giving out 10 cubits to 3 lucky people so please enter below!

Format:
Username:
Discord @ and #:
Something you want for Christmas:

(don't fill the last question is if you don't celebrate Christmas! just put something you want in general <3)

I've wanted to do one of these giveaways for a while but I've never had the fund too! But luckily as I won Jashhy's 100 cubit Giveaway

I thought I would go and give back to the community. Please no matter who you are, Entrer! I will be putting it in a random wheel generator

thingy so there is a fair chance for everyone! The only requirement for joining is please try and do something nice for someone this

holiday season as I'm sure we could all use a bit of joy in the world at the moment!

I would like to thank everyone for making this year at least tolerable considering our circumstances and I couldn't have done it without you so thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Lots of love
St. Nick
xox
IGN: _BIGJOE_
Discord: Joee#1692
What I want for Christmas: 10 Cubits

XturaThiccu

MVP
Xtura
Xtura
MVP
Ratings
IGN: XturaThiccu
Discord: XwookieX0519#3988
I'd like a new mouse with side buttons to be able to use them in Minecraft

JustAsap

ELITE
JustAsap
JustAsap
ELITE
Ratings
7 7

Format:
Username:
Discord @ and #:

(don't fill the last question is if you don't celebrate Christmas! just put something you want in general <3)

I've wanted to do one of these giveaways for a while but I've never had the fund too! But luckily as I won Jashhy's 100 cubit Giveaway

I thought I would go and give back to the community. Please no matter who you are, Entrer! I will be putting it in a random wheel generator

thingy so there is a fair chance for everyone! The only requirement for joining is please try and do something nice for someone this

holiday season as I'm sure we could all use a bit of joy in the world at the moment!

I would like to thank everyone for making this year at least tolerable considering our circumstances and I couldn't have done it without you so thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Lots of love
St. Nick
xox
user: JustAsap
discord: JustAsap#5143
something i want: hoodies or a new phone :)

JustAsap

ELITE
JustAsap
JustAsap
ELITE
Ratings
7 7

Format:
Username:
Discord @ and #:

Lots of love
St. Nick
xox
user: JustAsap
discord: JustAsap#5143
something i want: hoodies or a new phone :)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings

Format:
Username:
Discord @ and #:

Lots of love
St. Nick
xox
IGN: PizzaMorris
Discord: PizzaMorris#2210
I want a new microphone for Christmas because my last one broke :p

Ratings
aaa

Format:
Username:
Discord @ and #:

Lots of love
St. Nick
xox
cBear
cBear#0855
I really want some workout stuff! Thanks for doing this giveaway.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
Username: hotjew
Discord @ and #: @ionicwaltz#5419
Something you want for Christmas Chanukah:
some new skincare supplies c:

klarkingklark

VIP
klarkingklark
klarkingklark
VIP
Ratings
my in game pseudo : klarkingklark
my discord pseudo : klarkingklark#4590
I would like new lights for my bike for Christmas ^^

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Ign: Anacoustic
Discord: anA#8286
What I want for Christmas: Just spending time with my family and time with all the people i've made here, and just to get enough to give back to everyone else

Thanks for doing this 12 year old, I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year !!

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
IGN: Cursiver
Discord: cursiver#8015
What I want for Christmas: A new computer.