Diff3rent
Diff3rent
MVP+
Ratings
36 2
Hey everyone,

The title says it all.

Requirements:

1) Your forums account must be at least one month old (so; created Jan 26, 2021, or older).

All you gotta do to enter is state your IGN (no alts allowed!) and comment "qkkrkakw" (yeah, I don't know either, based on @amy. suggestions lol).

Winner will be picked in a week (March 5). I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged. The winner will get the rank within a month or so.

Good luck!
sooo who won?

rah

PATRON+
rah
rah
Patron+
Ratings
327 1
Hey everyone,

The title says it all.

Requirements:

1) Your forums account must be at least one month old (so; created Jan 26, 2021, or older).

All you gotta do to enter is state your IGN (no alts allowed!) and comment "qkkrkakw" (yeah, I don't know either, based on @amy. suggestions lol).

Winner will be picked in a week (March 5). I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged. The winner will get the rank within a month or so.

Good luck!
So, to pick a winner, each entry was given a number (based on time). So the first entry reply got 1, the second entry reply got 2, etc.
I selected a range of 1-64 (since there were 64 entries in total). I used Google's random number generator, and the result was screenshotted (check the photo attached; I also screen recorded it, but I'm not sure how to post a video here, so if you know how, let me know so I can post it as well).

IMG_8106.jpg

THE WINNER:

@SirPantsIII

(he was the 51st entry, which is the same number generated from the random number generator photo attached)

Thanks to everyone who entered, you can follow me if you want as I will be making more giveaways in the future!

Last edited:

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
72 4
So, to pick a winner, each entry was given a number (based on time). So the first entry reply got 1, the second entry reply got 2, etc.
I selected a range of 1-64 (since there were 64 entries in total). I used Google's random number generator, and the result was screenshotted (check the photo attached; I also screen recorded it, but I'm not sure how to post a video here, so if you know how, let me know so I can post it as well).

View attachment 45022

THE WINNER:

@SirPantsIII

(he was the 51st entry, which is the same number generated from the random number generator photo attached)
Congrats, and thanks so much for doing this even though I didnt win