Finished [CLOSED] Parkour Tournamant Saturday!!!

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
The winners were:
1st: Nic [2000 gems, ParkourPro boots, Oblivion head]
2nd: Drakey [1500 gems, ParkourPro boots, enchanted bone]
3rd: FlashxPoint [1000 gems, ParkourPro boots, diamond sword]
Honorable Mention: Inversive [500 gems]

[CLOSED] Join Us For A Parkour Tournament

Saturday June 11th

7 pm UTC/2 pm EST

Check your time here

Format: We are planning 3 races. There will be prizes for each individual race winner, as well as a first, second and third place prize for the top three overall finishers.

Where: Parkour2. The warp for the tournament will be announced just before the tournament.

When: Saturday June 11th 7:00 pm UK (check your time here)

Sign-up: There are no sign-ups, just show up on Parkour2 after the warp is announced.

Additional Info:

If you are not there for the start of the first race, you will not be able to participate. We recommend arriving on Parkour2 5-10 minutes early.

Chat gets very busy during events. If you spam, use excessive caps, excessive swearing, etc. you will be kicked from the server and disqualified. If a spectator violates chat rules they will be muted for at least the duration of the event.

Please PM me or ask a Parkour Mod in-game if you have any questions about the tournament.

Last edited:

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
Not gonna race at all LOL..Actually I might so I can become more famous..yes I did become famous cuz I was in chat..In a video..Yes the guy did have 2 subs BUT HEY! Im still famous :C

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Well that was a very eventful tournament.

GG to Nic, Drakey and Flash for coming in top 3.
I'll settle for getting to the final then failing for the 2nd time.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
TBH the map which was rated hard was rated wrongly and should be changed *cough cough However it was a long event and it was something to do so it turned out okay.