Rejected Construction Worker // Built by Adamant___/_blehhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hey guys! This is my third map I'll be submitting and hopefully the first of mine to get accepted :D. No, the map itself is NOT in progress that's just the title of the map. Why is it the title? Well, you'll find out. Here is the parkour description and screenshots

Name: Build In Progress
Creator: Adamant___ (aka _blehhh)
Testers and Suggestors: joshuame13 & MavMiller (Thanks so much you guys gave me some awesome tips!!)
Theme: A person is building an unfinished parkour course
Difficulty: Expert
Checkpoints: 2 (Technically four because there are floors)
Jumps: 83

Screenshots:
Map_BuildInProgress_2.png
Map_BuildInProgress_1.png

If you want to see more of it or do the parkour yourself, go to the mapmaking world and do /plot home Adamant___. I hope you guys enjoy! c:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello there,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

I do really like both the theme and jumps. There is a wide variety in jumps, most of them are unique as well, so I want to see them in future courses. The build itself however isn't the greatest. Mainly because of the theme, the build lacks colour and isn't too appealing to look at. Next time, if you pick a different theme with more details to it and keep these jumps, I am certain you will make a great map. Also, the difficulty of this course is somewhere between a hard and expert map.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.