Creative A-A+ Need to get Voxel Sniper back

Bring back Voxel Sniper for A-A+

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
So there's many reason's why creative top ranks should get voxel sniper as it makes you perform better builds as you can layer blocks and make terrain smoother and at top rank you need higher rewards as you will be doing bigger builders or commissions to help out the server, It would also help bring bigger builders to the server from big build teams to make the community bigger so that means more money for you. If you want i can all so show you the difference between terrain done with w/e and hand and the voxel sniper and hand to get, it would also show we could work faster so that also means more commissions by certain builders.

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
I very much agree with SomJura. For some builds we will most definitely require use of VoxelSniper in order to terrain larger things. It's a vastly useful tool and I very much would love to re-attain access to it again.

Flaw

MVP+
jimb0p
jimb0p
MVP+
Ratings
18 2
yep yep we neeed voxel
[DOUBLEPOST=1481966917][/DOUBLEPOST]lel

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
I think bringing VoxelSniper back for A+ is a good idea, or perhaps we should take it a step farther... introduce a whole new creative (builder) rank, and grant access for said rank to use voxel. Said rank would be harder to obtain than A+, and therefor Voxel would also be hard to obtain, yet still available to those who should be so committed to obtaining it.