Rejected CTM (Hard Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
1 1
My username is FlashFires908 and the map is on plot #1. This map is based on CTM (Complete the monument) maps in which your goal is to collect wool from glass boxes with brick on the top and bottom and bring them to the monument. The Idea of this map is much like that but instead of collecting wool from glass boxes you are doing parkour though colored glass boxes with brick on the top and bottom. there are 9 wool and 9 levels to this map each are "supposed" to be harder than the last. At the end there is a complete monument to tell you that you won. This map is meant to be a hard map due to 3 neos and a large amount of headhitters but feel free to change it if it is not. Please judge fairly.
2018-01-07_06.58.59.png
2018-01-07_06.59.36.png

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey, I am going to be rejecting this map.
The reasons being, even though the theme is 'Complete the Monument', it feels like another rainbow themed map because of all the wool blocks.
On top of this the build does not look very appealing as it is just pretty much a glass tower with wool blocks placed inside. However I did like the whole concept of the Complete the monument, but next time try not to give it a rainbow feel.
Thank you for submitting a map, I hope to see more in the future!

- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.