Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
I see many people (including me) asking questions about the custom enchants like "whats the highest level for...?" and "what does ... do?" so I went to the plugin thread ( https://bukkit.org/threads/custom-enchants.400725/ ) and gathered the answers to those questions and made this post for everyone's convenience.

UPDATED FOR OLYMPUS AND SKYBLOCK

Armor Enchantments

Enlightened
Max level: 4
Opposite to the Deathbringer enchant, this Enchantment is designed to tank hits while still being able to pvp properly. Enlightened is designed to activate based on a percentage (also depending on the enchant level) and heals you a certain amount of hearts upon taking damage.

Implants
Max Level: 3
Similar to Enlightened, Implants is designed to heal you however it will replenish nutrition. The catch to this enchant is that it will only activate upon movement (not jumping) and only activates based on the level of the enchant.*Can only be added on Helmets*

Overload
This enchant grants the health Boost potion effect and increases the amount of hearts you receive with each level with a maximum increase of 4 hearts!

Flame Guard
Max Level: 1
With this enchant you can really put a new meaning into the term "Hot Tub". This enchant gives the player a permanent fire resistance status effect that lets you fulfill the ultimate dream of swimming in lava.

Anti-Gravity
Meant for super high jumps (such as accessing more difficult to reach areas, great for envoys!!). Anti Gravity is a passive mobility enchant that even at Level I gives a higher jump than max springs. Be warned though, it can also give fall damage.

Mermaid/Aquatic
Max Level: 5 (for some reason)
Helmet Enchant
Mermaid allows you to breathe underwater indefinitely so long as it remains firmly atop your head.

Drunk
Max Level: 4
Drunk gives you strength but you receive mining fatigue and slowness. Each level increases the level of slowness, fatigue, and strength. Level 3 being: Slowness 4, Mining Fatigue 2, and Strength 3

Freeze
Max Level: 5

Frozen is designed for the ultimate strafer. This enchant puts the slowness potion effect on any attacking enemies allowing you to easily dip, dodge and swing. The enchants probability of activating is affected by the enchantment's level.

Glowing
The enchant for the master assassin or simply a lazy miner xD. This enchant gives you the ability to see in the dark allowing your enemies to no longer hid in the shadows. *Can only be added on helmets*

Tamer/alpha
Max Level: 10
Tamer spawns wolves to help you in battle when you're in trouble.

Gears
This enchant is for you runners out there or those of you who do not want to waste a hotbar space for speed potions. Gears give you the potion effect of speed and depending on the level of the enchant it can give you speed 1, speed 2 and even speed 3 !*Can only be added to boots*

Weapon Enchantments

Headless
Ever felt like taking a trophy home after a solid kill? Well now you can, this enchant allows enemy heads to be dropped upon death. The enchantments probability of activating increases with each level increasing up to 99%.

Viper
Max level: 1
This enchants not only causes annoyance but also replenishes nutrition greatly. The enchant gives a poison effect to whomever you are attacking.

Inquisitive
For all you super grinders out there, Inquisitive embellishes all that you can learn from mob grinding giving you more exp orbs per mob death. This enchant ONLY works when you have a sword equipped so make sure you're armed and ready!

Rage
Max level: 3
Great at pvp?
Think you can combo your way through the battlefield? This enchant increases damage given with every consecutive strike!

Snare
Max Level 4
On proc, this sneaky enchant will afflict your enemies with slowness and fatigue.

Skill Swipe
(OLYMPUS) Max Level: 5
Chance to steal XP from your opponent while fighting. (Only available through completing Hermes' rebirth challenge.)

Bow Enchants

Multi-Arrow
The chance to shoot multiple arrows

Doctor
A chance to heal a player when hit by an arrow

Pull
Has a chance to pull your target towards you

Axe Enchants

Blessed
SB Max Level: 5
A chance to remove all negative effects.

Tool Enchants

Experienced
SB Max Level: 3
Olympus Max Level: 1

Pickaxe Enchant
Time to add a little finesse, like inquisitive but for pickaxes making your mining experience more lucrative!

Telepathy
Tool Enchant
You no longer have to worry about dropping entities, like it knows, when this enchant procs, the items dropped while hard at work are immediately placed in your inventory. *Note: This enchant does not pick up items that were broken due to explosive effects.

Auto Smelt
Pickaxe Enchant
With a max level of 5, Auto Smelt automatically smelts ores when proc'd and gives a little extra boost with each level increase.
Level 1: Gather one ingot every time it activates​
Level 2: Gather two ingots every time it activates​
Level 3: Guaranteed activation throughout your mining experience and gives 3 ingots per ore mined.​
Level 4&5: not sure what these do but it goes to these levels. :/​

Haste
SB Max Level: 3
Tool Enchant
This enchant gives you the Haste effect, letting you swing faster!

Blast
SB Max Level: 2
Tool Enchant
This enchant makes your work a little more explosive! Ready to clear out an area? This enchant will provide an explosive effect when activated making your job that much quicker!

Enchants For All Tools/Weapons

Ice Forged / Hell Forged (olympus)
No more using /fix or diamonds and experience to repair your armor! Ice forged repairs everything as you walk!

If you see that the max levels from the forum post and ManaCube are different or I'm missing an enchant please let me know!

Last edited:

Sooshie_

Donator
Ratings
Just wanted to add that Implants replenishes hunger, but NOT health. Just an FYI for the people reading this. Over all, great work! :D

conner0714

MVP+
conner0714Alt
conner0714Alt
MVP+
Ratings
I believe the maximum amount of hearts you can gain from Overload 1 is 4 hearts. Correct me if I'm wrong, this is just from personal experience.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
This is an amazing Guide for players who are confused about custom enchant or completely new to them, great work Andre!
[DOUBLEPOST=1502828766][/DOUBLEPOST]
Headless
also just a quick fix, I'd like to point out that headless goes up to 5

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
Finally, I've been asking and people have been asking me these same questions for ages XP. Maybe now I can just paste this link to those who ask, or direct them here. Maybe this should be pinned due to the quantity of people asking?

Ratings
Finally, I've been asking and people have been asking me these same questions for ages XP. Maybe now I can just paste this link to those who ask, or direct them here. Maybe this should be pinned due to the quantity of people asking?
Yeah, Because It gets annoying with call the msgs coming in at ya