Custom Enchants

1n10

Donator
Ratings
15 5
Custom Enchants on Survival are quite hard to get. Maybe if they were easier to get more people would play survival and Enjoy it. For example on sky block its easy to get custom enchants and everyone has so much more fun. The idea of having it for a quest prize is good but maybe make the quests easier. Because then there could be more fun battles, party fights, quicker ways to get places, and easier ways to play the game. Also party fights, that would be so fun imagine a war between 2 parties.

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
In my opinion, the whole quest thing on survival to get custom enchants is a good thing. It makes it so players have a goal to try and reach. If it were like skyblocks where the enchants are available to buy right away, it becomes too easy. Takes out some of the fun if over powered enchants are freely open as soon as you have the xp for it.

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
In my opinion, the whole quest thing on survival to get custom enchants is a good thing. It makes it so players have a goal to try and reach. If it were like skyblocks where the enchants are available to buy right away, it becomes too easy. Takes out some of the fun if over powered enchants are freely open as soon as you have the xp for it.
i agree i think more of a challenge is better and if it was available from start it would be too op and no one would play

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I agree with Chaotic and C80 here. Custom enchants are OP, and getting them immediately from the start makes it more OP, and more similar to Skyblock. Survival isn't Skyblock, lol. It's always nice to have a challenge, in completing the Enchanter quest line first. Also, Enchanter is literally the easiest quest line of all 8 (as of now, since there's that 9th slot, with the Coming Soon icon, which has been there for over 6 months, lol). It's easy to get EXP. Just kill Blazes or Cave Spiders, as those mobs give the most EXP (if you don't count the Ender Dragon, Wither, and Zulrah), then just make a buttload of wood tools or books to enchant. You will need your own Lvl 30 enchant table. You can still also buy custom enchants from players, so you don't even have to do Enchanter. shrugs

Ratings
15 2
Yes custom enchants are very overpowered therefore making them easier to obtain for new members would be tormenting because almost everyone would have custom enchants by then. Therefore I disagree with this suggestion. Very sorry.

Ratings
The only problem with custom enchants is the price of the third one, but inquisitive 3 makes up for it. I also agree with everyone above on the OPness of early custom enchants.

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
I would love there to be custom enchants
There is custom enchants but you need to first complete all of the enchant quests and then you should be able to get custom enchants by doing /ce then clicking on the enchant you can afford (you have to buy them with exp levels)

Emerald~

VIP
Ratings
Here's my opinion on the matter.

Survival and Skyblock are two completely different gamemodes. Obviously, survival is well, normal survival, with everything you need, while Skyblock is normal survival but you are a lot more limited to what you can do. I don't see a problem with giving players immediate access to custom enchants on skyblock and making players work for custom enchants on survival. I think it's a perfect trade off. You give up immediate access to custom enchants for access to the entire world, rather than just an island.

Then again I haven't played skyblock that much, if any at all and I'm basing my opinion off the classic Skyblock game mode.