Rejected Delos Parkour (REUPLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Creator: f_roggy
Plot: /plot f_roggy 1
Jumps: 54
Difficulty: Medium
Other: Supposed to be magical-ish. Not a lot of different jumps for a reason because the glass is symbolizing a spell path. :/
Pics:

Last edited:

Skolyx78

Ratings
14 4
Great map! I think it will be accepted because the theme is original, even me I didn't know what was Delos. The variety of the jumps is good because of the slime and finally the tower is beautiful
[DOUBLEPOST=1512268323][/DOUBLEPOST]Just put the /plot visit f_roggy 1

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
A truly beautiful build and well structured parkour map. The only problem I have is with the rating. Im not sure if it's hard enough to be put as a medium or if its easy enough to be an easy. Overall a wonderful map, would love to see this added.

Ratings
Great map! I think it will be accepted because the theme is original, even me I didn't know what was Delos. The variety of the jumps is good because of the slime and finally the tower is beautiful
[DOUBLEPOST=1512268323][/DOUBLEPOST]Just put the /plot visit f_roggy 1
Okay, thanks for the suggestions! :)
A truly beautiful build and well structured parkour map. The only problem I have is with the rating. Im not sure if it's hard enough to be put as a medium or if its easy enough to be an easy. Overall a wonderful map, would love to see this added.
Thanks, I was deciding whether medium or easy, and medium seemed to be the choice for me.

Thanks to both of you for the compliments, it's really nice to do that.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
-1 Cant tell where to go with that texture pack

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
-1 Cant tell where to go with that texture pack
Then change the texture pack?

Anyway, the map is decent looking but the theme is really overused (towers) An okay variety of jumps but more could be added, apart from that it is fine.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

The build and thus theme represent a tower at the moment, which unfortunately is a theme that has been used quite a few times before. When building a map make sure to have it as original as possible. Same goes for the jumps, I do get the theme of it but there still is more that you could have done with it. Having just normal jumps makes the course repetitive and boring. Try and keep it challenging, not only by increasing the length but also the difficulty of the jumps. Balance between those two are a very important thing. Keep that in mind when building any other courses in the future.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Submission format: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
List of current maps/themes: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/#post-73063
Map difficulty guide: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/map-difficulty-guide.16797/

Status
Not open for further replies.