ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
If you need anything changed just ask me! Discord is AshleyTheFish#9307. I will change it asap!

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Nice job! I tried it out, it's very fun and challenged my skills at the same time. I think this is what hard needed. ((;
Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you had fun doing it! :D

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
All I can say is it is an Awesome parkour, Very well built as well.
Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun for me to build the jumps as well, so that's great that you enjoyed them too!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
i love this course, jumps are great and the build is nice. gl gl
Thank you so much! I didn't do the build so thanks to Brandi and Mel <3. I'm happy you seemed to have enjoyed the jumps as much as I did while making them! :D

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Time for some Flash's opinion:
The course is a castle theme which is OU however its looks nice however in my opinion I think the course could do with some extra detailing just to give it some pzaz and as it is supposed to be from Disney maybe some fireworks XD.
The jumps used are fun to do and there are a variety used.
Good Luck!

Edit: Big Up Fish helping in a course !

Ratings
when i tried this map, i had a lot of fun playing it because It wasn't boring, and had fun jumps that you don't see often. defiantly challenged my skills and deserves it's place in the hard section of parkour!! GL!

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
Hello there!

I really like this theme and the jumps are cool.

You built the castle really well and it was very enjoyable.

I hope it gets accepted!

Good luck!

-AweGG

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hey Mel, Brandi and Ashley,

Thanks for submitting another map! I will be putting it into reviewing.

This map has a really nice theme and idea. First off, I really like the jumps, they are challenging yet fun to do and fit the difficulty perfectly. It'd be a shame for them to go to waste. So, to improve this map and get it accepted, I have one main point that I suggest you to work on.

- The theme is nice like I said, but, there isn't really a way to tell that it is a Disney castle at first glance. Try to add an element which would make it really Disney themed. This could either be Mickey ears, the Disney logo or anything else, aslong as anyone can tell that it is a Disney castle, rather than a regular castle.

Let me know whenever you've worked on this so we can consider accepting this map again. Best of luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.