Does anyone agree?

ThiccDanielle

ThiccDanielle
ThiccDanielle
Ratings
does anyone agree that manacube should have a menu where you can save a checkpoint on one map (eggman for example) so you can complete the fairy map or another different map and still be able to come back to that checkpoint you saved (the eggman map) if that makes sense!

ThiccDanielle

ThiccDanielle
ThiccDanielle
Ratings
If you mean Parkour, there are already cp around the maps.
i don’t think you understand what i’m saying. yes i’m talking about parkour and yes i know there are cp around the maps. what i’m talking about is, say for example you want to do the expert map called eggman, you go and do the map and you’re halfway through it but you’re stuck on an area and suddenly a fairy map pops up that you wanna do, i wish you could save the checkpoint of where you are in the eggman map in a book or something and then be able to go to the fairy map and click the fairy maps checkpoint without losing the checkpoint on the eggman map as you can look in the book and go back to it later. hope that makes more sense

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
i don’t think you understand what i’m saying. yes i’m talking about parkour and yes i know there are cp around the maps. what i’m talking about is, say for example you want to do the expert map called eggman, you go and do the map and you’re halfway through it but you’re stuck on an area and suddenly a fairy map pops up that you wanna do, i wish you could save the checkpoint of where you are in the eggman map in a book or something and then be able to go to the fairy map and click the fairy maps checkpoint without losing the checkpoint on the eggman map as you can look in the book and go back to it later. hope that makes more sense
im pretty sure they wouldn't add this due to how much server space one checkpoint per player already takes up. for a long time checkpoints were wiped every day due to this but they've since started saving checkpoints for around 1 or 2 reboots i dont know the time excatly.

good idea but it likely won't be implemented due to reasons beyond the servers control

ThiccDanielle

ThiccDanielle
ThiccDanielle
Ratings
im pretty sure they wouldn't add this due to how much server space one checkpoint per player already takes up. for a long time checkpoints were wiped every day due to this but they've since started saving checkpoints for around 1 or 2 reboots i dont know the time excatly.

good idea but it likely won't be implemented due to reasons beyond the servers control
i get that. it’s just an idea that would benefit a lot of people as insane & expert maps take time to complete and fairy maps only last 2 hours. i doubt they will ever do it (even if they can) i was just wondering if ppl agreed with my idea or not

does anyone agree that manacube should have a menu where you can save a checkpoint on one map (eggman for example) so you can complete the fairy map or another different map and still be able to come back to that checkpoint you saved (the eggman map) if that makes sense!
I don't see how that makes any sense

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
I understood what you were talking about. And yes I agree with you because I couldn't play Hard and Expert maps due to falls then rage quit. o_O

+1

That's a good idea.