Done w/ Manacube

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
I think it is finally time for me to address this thread. It seems that there is some confusion, due in large part to omission of facts and a rather biased interpretation of the situation. While I cannot speak for all "higher staff", I can shed some light on the situation as I am the one who you feel is targeting you with unwarranted hatred.

It is accurate that I did not appreciate you resigning 20 minutes before you were set to host an event you created, especially since you had not yet completed the setup. Walking away from responsibilities at the last minute does not endear staff to me, nor make their return to the staff team likely.

You have made more than one mistake, as have most of us. Unfortunately, one of your mistakes was taking the attitude that SrMods were superior to the lower ranks and alienating your former friends. This again makes it difficult to return to staffing and to carry on past friendships as if nothing happened. You also trash talked a number of staff after your abrupt departure. I can’t speak for others, but I do not hate you, I just don’t have the same level of respect that I used to.

Even our most active staff do not /smsg “thousands” or even hundreds of players a day. On a busy day, it might be a dozen. But that is unusual. I have included logs from one of our most active staff, as I prefer to speak with facts rather than flowery exaggerations.

View attachment 8931

You seem to have forgotten all the previous cases where you used /smsg and were asked not to. As you are well aware, we do not punish for the first or second offense. And as previous staff, you were given plenty of time to use the proper commands. However, you chose to continue, day after day. You used /smsg more than most staff.

View attachment 8932

I am sorry that you interpret my expectation that you follow the rules as hatred. While I have no desire to renew our friendship, I do not feel any hatred towards you. You contributed a lot to the server while you were staff. You created wonderful events that we continue to use. You were a great friend to many, until you decided being SrMod entitled you to treat Mods and Helpers with less respect. You could be a great community member. But, you are still expected to follow the rules.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do.
Damn when you put it that way... oof

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Well uh... This is sad...
Wiz, you were my favourite staff. You were the reason I stayed on manacube. I had NOTHING else to do. You had awesome poems... I really hope you get unbanned.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Well uh... This is sad...
Wiz, you were my favourite staff. You were the reason I stayed on manacube. I had NOTHING else to do. You had awesome poems... I really hope you get unbanned.
He got unbanned since it was a 16 minute ban.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Hey @Wizful IK how you feel it is to be banned even muted. Just don't be done and I can teach you my ways of learning and It doesn't look like abuse to me at all. I think you can probably tal to dacon about this.Thats what I do sometimes when there is a problem and no staff are on.
[DOUBLEPOST=1516748049][/DOUBLEPOST]I also have an idea on what @Purple4me maybe send some thumbs up cuz that must have taken a long long time to type.

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
That's clearly not the point. Wiz's point was that being banned (even if it was 16 minutes) is not a great reason. He/she made a mistake and there is clear bias against him/her.
I totally agree with you and understand that he should of never been banned but atleast warned. But i'm just saying that 16 minutes is not that long.

My point is that you have used it many times and I guess been warned for it as much times

Last edited: