Rejected Don't Fall -Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolyx78

Ratings
14 4
There is a sonic map
[DOUBLEPOST=1516465991][/DOUBLEPOST]and a mario map and a nether map anyway the theme of sonic isn't original (My map got rejected saying it was not original there was no other rubik cube map) so I don't think it will be accepted and change the name of the map

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
hmm i'll double check i think i am the only one... :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1516249084][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh ppt i am stupid their is on the first page of medium
For information, there is :
- 2 Sonic maps (Sonic and Eggman)
- 10 Mario maps (LuckyBlock, ClassicMario, SkeletonBowser, Mario, Pirhana, HelloMario, Pipe, MarioKart, MarioBlocks and Luigi)
- 8 Nether maps (Ghast, Blaze, DeathMountain, NetherBlock, TheNether, "NetherCastle" (Donator map), Blazes and "MagmaCube" (Donator map))

So.... Hum, good luck ! xD (Maybe gonna do review one day ? x))

For information, there is :
- 2 Sonic maps (Sonic and Eggman)
- 10 Mario maps (LuckyBlock, ClassicMario, SkeletonBowser, Mario, Pirhana, HelloMario, Pipe, MarioKart, MarioBlocks and Luigi)
- 8 Nether maps (Ghast, Blaze, DeathMountain, NetherBlock, TheNether, "NetherCastle" (Donator map), Blazes and "MagmaCube" (Donator map))

So.... Hum, good luck ! xD (Maybe gonna do review one day ? x))
well their is no combo of them in one level...

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Not as unique as you might've originally though, but gj anyway! Course looks decently built and well thought out. ;)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey j602eng,

I am sorry to say, but I am going to be rejecting this map submission.
Even though there has never been a mix of Sonic, Mario and Nether, the theme of them still isn't great, and don't really mix well together.
Some of the sections don't look that appealing either such as the minecart tracks and the rainbow road. I also believe some of the jumps are too difficult to be an easy map such as the slime block jumps as some of the newer players (who play easy maps) struggle with them. However I do like the whole overall concenpt of mix map themes together just next time, pick some themes what work well together.
Thank you for submitting a course, I hope to see more in the future!

- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.