Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello JakobMafia,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will be closed from public responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello JakobMafia,

Your map is being put into reviewing; this means it isn't accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original; we do have dragon maps, but none executed like this.
The build is accurate to what you were going for with plenty of details, well done!

The parkour is why this is entering the reviewing stage. The length of the course/difficulty of the jumps is good for the difficulty. However, the main issue is that it appears to be random jump vomit (not to be confused with just regular variety.) Basically, the parkour just needs to be cleaned up, because it doesn't flow the best right now. Also, it would have been cool to see you integrate the parkour with the inside build in some way! You have until one month from now (February 13th) to make these changes, otherwise your map will be automatically rejected. As this is closed from public responses, you will have to message me either here on the forums, on discord, or send me a message if you see me in game.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello JakobMafia,

Since you have not made these changes and a month has passed, I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
You are welcome to make a new submission with these changes!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.