Duels in kitpvp?

Ratings
Hey everyone, some of you know me as NiceTryBud others as Shane but I'm here today to give a suggestion to kitpvp.

As most of you know there are many players fighting over whos better at pvp. Even though I believe it's a subject not worth fighting over people do it. This creates fights in chats and just unpleasant scenes in kitpvp. Though there is a very simple way to fix this, a simple duel.

Just a simple command such as "/duel [player]"

Who knows maybe there can even be a duel leaderboard. ;D

Anyways this is just a suggestion hope you all like it.

Ratings
Wow! Great suggestion NiceTryBud, I love the idea of duels and I believe it will make the kitpvp server much more fun! Thanks for the great suggestion I do hope they add it!

Ratings
9 1
nice suggestion it's a great idea friend, and people that want to have a 1v1 would be able to and a simple way to stop the arguing as you said it however they should remove gaining points from killing the opponent considering it could be abused.

Ratings
nice suggestion it's a great idea friend, and people that want to have a 1v1 would be able to and a simple way to stop the arguing as you said it however they should remove gaining points from killing the opponent considering it could be abused.
Thanks for the support!

Chainkiller

Ratings
38 1
This was already something that would be added like a year ago, but the owner didn't add it he probably doesn't know how

Ratings
This was already something that would be added like a year ago, but the owner didn't add it he probably doesn't know how
I'm sure xDacon knows how to. Though it is a large thing to add to the server. It takes lots work, might be why it did not come out.

Ratings
They did this last year. xDacon may be adding it later.
I hope they do, I think it would be great for the kitpvp server.

Ratings
4 1
the leader-board could make friends farm each other, or farm alt accounts just to be on top. Other than that one flaw, good idea, and yea there was an option to duel before but its not in now :(

Ratings
the leader-board could make friends farm each other, or farm alt accounts just to be on top. Other than that one flaw, good idea, and yea there was an option to duel before but its not in now :(
Very true, a rule could be put in place of farming accounts and such. I also do agree with you that is it very much a flaw, though I feel as if can be worked around.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yeah it'd be really nice to see Duels added to KitPvP. Would definitely spice things up a little bit.