Rejected EASY// Sand Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
7 2
Hello citizens of Manacube/Minevast! Today I have a nice and easy parkour map submission for you guys! Now I'd agree that it is a common theme so I'm not really sure on it.
Difficulty-Easy
Jumps-25
Checkpoints-3
Tester-IdkU
Helper-_Diamqnd
Creator/Owner-ReaperYTOfficial
How to get there- /plot h ReaperYTOfficial 6

Pictures below <3!

Last edited:

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Omg!! I love this course so much :D This has to be accepted rn!!!!!! :) I have never seen a theme like this before and I like the jumps a lot. I could play this course all day :p I would just suggest that you remove one of the checkpoints because you put 3 checkpoints for only 25 jumps xD And also change the course (thread) title - "Sand Parkour". Change it to "Sand Temple". Other than that, this course will 100% get accepted xD love ittt <3

Ratings
Omg!! I love this course so much :D This has to be accepted rn!!!!!! :) I have never seen a theme like this before and I like the jumps a lot. I could play this course all day :p I would just suggest that you remove one of the checkpoints because you put 3 checkpoints for only 25 jumps xD And also change the course (thread) title - "Sand Parkour". Change it to "Sand Temple". Other than that, this course will 100% get accepted xD love ittt <3
Lmao sooooo True

Ratings
7 2
It's and easy soo xD but i will figure out how to change it :p ;D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Sam,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is already pretty common and even though you build it in your own way, it didn't quite work out this time.
- The build is pretty simple though I'm not too big of a fan of it. You could've also had only one way and make it so that the Parkour goes around the temple on the inside to keep it more clean looking.
- The jumps are pretty repetitive, they mostly are normal block jumps. There are a few ladder jumps, but even those are simple and fail safe. Next time, make sure to add more variety regardless of the difficulty.
- The length would be fine for an easy map, just work on the types of jumps. Find the balance between these aspects as well.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.