EXP Bottles in Black Market.

Agree?

• Total voters
Ratings
I know that Dacon took exp bottles out of the shop because people were getting levels and custom enchant books way to quickly, so I was thinking that maybe exp bottles could be added to the black market.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello @PandaJ1227,

I see where you are coming from with this. But honestly, I do not think we need EXP Bottles in the Black Market as we do receive them from Vote Chests and they are really common to get them so I do not see the need to put something so common in the Black Market. Another point of this is that people tend to sell a lot of EXP in /ah or on request.

I do see your point but honestly but like I said it is a common item to get from Vote Chests. It would be a little challenging to put a price on something so common. The Black Market has items which are rare like Iron Golem Spawners that is pretty much the reason for the Black Market. Just for items that are hard to come across in game and can be worth a lot in the game.

I do like that you come up to the forums with the suggestion though. Some people may agree with you on this and that is fine that is personal preference. It is always good to come up with suggestion no matter what it is. So always be confident to keep bringing in suggestions. But in some cases, it does show that you care about the server and want to give your thoughts on improvements and other things relating to the server.

Ratings
Hello @PandaJ1227,

I see where you are coming from with this. But honestly, I do not think we need EXP Bottles in the Black Market as we do receive them from Vote Chests and they are really common to get them so I do not see the need to put something so common in the Black Market. Another point of this is that people tend to sell a lot of EXP in /ah or on request.

I do see your point but honestly but like I said it is a common item to get from Vote Chests. It would be a little challenging to put a price on something so common. The Black Market has items which are rare like Iron Golem Spawners that is pretty much the reason for the Black Market. Just for items that are hard to come across in game and can be worth a lot in the game.

I do like that you come up to the forums with the suggestion though. Some people may agree with you on this and that is fine that is personal preference. It is always good to come up with suggestion no matter what it is. So always be confident to keep bringing in suggestions. But in some cases, it does show that you care about the server and want to give your thoughts on improvements and other things relating to the server.
I don't think they are as common as you say. A lot of people grind for HOURS upon hours trying to get enough levels. I was just suggesting having another option of getting them as some people don't really have the time to sit at a computer and grind for long periods of time.