false ban ( i made an appeal )

Ratings
4 5
Hey, xDacon! Please help me. I got banned for 14 days for "hacking." & I dont even know how to hack. Shron the person who banned me though i had hacks on for jumping? I left minecraft on screen to go and eat my tea, the next minute shron is saying im bound to get banned and I did! I did not hack okay!? i love ur server i wanted to buy mvp on 30th december when i get my pocket money please
my gamer tag is : blckpreston

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Hey

So saying "I don't even know how to install hacks" is a bad excuse. Literly everybody says that. False banned or not, make an appeal. You shouldn't be posting this in the parkour section. Thats just letting everybody know. Just message Dacon (If you can). No need to post it in the parkour section. Also, Shron wouldn't false ban you. And im pretty sure you were using hacked clients because we all trust the staff, unlike you.

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
Hey, xDacon! Please help me. I got banned for 14 days for "hacking." & I dont even know how to hack. Shron the person who banned me though i had hacks on for jumping? I left minecraft on screen to go and eat my tea, the next minute shron is saying im bound to get banned and I did! I did not hack okay!? i love ur server i wanted to buy mvp on 30th december when i get my pocket money please
my gamer tag is : blckpreston
First of all everyone knows how to get hacks, you could search it up. Second saying you don't have hacks doesn't give the staff any evidence. Third "go and eat my tea" not only can you not eat tea but why would a staff member ban you if you were afk?