KitPVP False Banned AryaPvP

Hello, this is AryaPvP. Unfortunately, I was banned. The mod was Niick/Monkeyplanet (forgot sign). I was just pvping and this hacker came. He went kill aura on me so i ran. Then I fought back and I died. I said "hacker with kill aura!" For some reason, I got banned. I am not sure but it was for hacks! I have been waiting for 1 week now. I have 20 hours left now but I want to get unbanned because I was false banned. Also, I want to buy MVP rank so, I want to get unbanned. Please, mods read this.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Hello, this is AryaPvP. Unfortunately, I was banned. The mod was Niick/Monkeyplanet (forgot sign). I was just pvping and this hacker came. He went kill aura on me so i ran. Then I fought back and I died. I said "hacker with kill aura!" For some reason, I got banned. I am not sure but it was for hacks! I have been waiting for 1 week now. I have 20 hours left now but I want to get unbanned because I was false banned. Also, I want to buy MVP rank so, I want to get unbanned. Please, mods read this.
You say you only have 20 hours left in your ban, if that is so why did you decide to make this post? You have already waited 6 days and you decided to make the post now?
Fair enough you want to get unbanned but why didn't you make a ban appeal in the ban appeal section at the start of your ban. I do not see the point of you making this post and/or a ban appeal as you are gonna be unbanned quite soon.
Also, if you do wish to buy the Mvp rank click here.

Sorry you got banned but MonkeyPlanet and Nick are good staff members and would not ban people without sufficient proof of then cheating with an unfair advantage.