Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings
This is a parkour built at creative by me, Megatoris and iSatOnApenguin! I saw Shron posted he didn't want to get parkours at creative. But I thought i didn't dare to make it at map maker world if I didn't know when it would close for reset and he was checking the parkour eariler today and didn't mention that.

Well, back to what the parkour actully is. It's a snow island with a magical tower as a main thing. At the island is it also three pine trees. As a final touch the whole island is surrounded by some magical purple sparks.

To visit the parkour in game. Type /plot v Megatoris 5 at /creative!

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
This looks fucking stunning, no doubt this will get accepted.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Before I start my review :
Shron on the "Building map on creative" thread said:
Maps being submitted on Creative after November 30th , will instantly be rejected with a message to rebuild it on parkour.
So please finish building and submit the maps, you started on creative until that day!
Review :
Positives points :
-The build looks really good :eek:
-The build fit with your theme.
-The number of jump fit with the Medium Difficulty (56 jumps ?).
-The theme is good (Floating island is a common theme but you built it in a cool and original way).
-The variety of jump is fine and it's not repetitive (Maybe put some ice ?).
-The difficulty of the parkour fit with the Medium difficulty (Maybe a bit easy?).

Negatives points :
-A lot of invisible block, so please put some sign on some invisible wall (Especially the last part of your parkour).
-The light grey carpet is not really visible on the snow, so maybe change color (darker).

My opinion :
It's a really good map and it's gonna be accepted for me, but try to correct some negatives points.

Codiing

MVP
Codiing
Codiing
MVP
Ratings
18 4
This map looks really good! You guys did a good job, I hope it get's accepted!

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47

Review :
Positives points :
-The theme is good (Floating island is a common theme but you built it in a cool and original way).
-The difficulty of the parkour fit with the Medium difficulty (Maybe a bit easy?).

Negatives points :
-A lot of invisible block, so please put some sign on some invisible wall (Especially the last part of your parkour).
-The light grey carpet is not really visible on the snow, so maybe change color (darker).

My opinion :
It's a really good map and it's gonna be accepted for me, but try to correct some negatives points.
Well writen :p

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings

Review :
Positives points :

Negatives points :

My opinion :
Yeah, i know it's a lot of barriers. But we added them to make sure that it's no way to cheat, and the carpets are colored light gray to make it more challenging to make the parkour ^^

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings

Review :
Positives points :

Negatives points :

My opinion :
Thanks for the feedback! :D
I placed signs where the barriers are to make it a bit more clear for people and i also changed the carpets to dark gray instead of light gray.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello you two,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be accepted.

The build looks absolutely stunning and although the theme has already been used before, you easily topped it. There's enough variety in jumps though the amount of barriers can be sickening. Atleast you made sure to mark them with signs, so good job on that. Maybe next time you could have more parkour on the inside of the build/island, so that you have to use less barriers and keep it nice and clean. Either way, keep up the great work and make sure to build you Parkour maps on the Map Maker World after the release of Parkour 2.0!

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.