Jumps: 27

Ty for reading this post. ~Faji

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I tested it out and loved it!
I really like the pixel art and the hearts by the Flowey.
There is a hard pressure plate at the end, make sure to change that to an easy pressure plate.
Really enjoyable!
I would love to see it on parkour.
Best of luck and good job!

Faj

Ratings
5 1
I tested it out and loved it!
I really like the pixel art and the hearts by the Flowey.
There is a hard pressure plate at the end, make sure to change that to an easy pressure plate.
Really enjoyable!
I would love to see it on parkour.
Best of luck and good job!
Tysm, I changed the pressure plate ty for pointing that out :)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I just.. LOVE UNDERTALE!!!! But.... the problem is that... I HATE Flowey....

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hes not my absolute favorite either, but I figured it would be a good theme for an easy map. XD
I want to tell you too that i really liked the map. When i said I HATE FLOWER is true but that doesnt mean that the map cant be accepted. I love the game and i will LOVE playing a parkour map of Undertale. I Hope you understand that I love this map but the other post was like a joke because i dont hate the map only because it has Flowey. The map is very well designed and one question. Why Flowey got Frisk's heart?

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I want to tell you too that i really liked the map. When i said I HATE FLOWER is true but that doesnt mean that the map cant be accepted. I love the game and i will LOVE playing a parkour map of Undertale. I Hope you understand that I love this map but the other post was like a joke because i dont hate the map only because it has Flowey. The map is very well designed and one question. Why Flowey got Frisk's heart?
To be honest, I don't really know who Flowey is. xD

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
To be honest, I don't really know who Flowey is. xD
Flowey is someone who wants to kill you in the game. He is scary D: He follows you everywhere. When you start he looks kawaii but then he kills you. I think he knows about that you can "reset" the game and he can too. Toriel saves you then and bla bla bla bla bla bla i dont wanna spoil you if you want to know more about Flowey play Undertale and DONT get the things he will shoot saying they are "Love" ...

[DOUBLEPOST=1468340437][/DOUBLEPOST]Meh lets dont get scared by Flowey and lets see a Kawaii Undyne :DDDDD

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
Flowey is someone who wants to kill you in the game. He is scary D: He follows you everywhere. When you start he looks kawaii but then he kills you. I think he knows about that you can "reset" the game and he can too. Toriel saves you then and bla bla bla bla bla bla i dont wanna spoil you if you want to know more about Flowey play Undertale and DONT get the things he will shoot saying they are "Love" ...

[DOUBLEPOST=1468340437][/DOUBLEPOST]Meh lets dont get scared by Flowey and lets see a Kawaii Undyne :DDDDD
Okay, thanks! xD I'll maybe try out Undertale. ;)

Faj

Ratings
5 1
Yeah totally ik XD, as of frisks heart it was mostly for symmetry and Rainbows :O

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Im accepting this parkour as i think its cute and a good addition to the easy maps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.