Forum Donator Rank

Hello, i have recently bought the Vast rank for the minecraft username Asuna7610 and it was working perfectly fine. Although, on the parkour servers, it didn't recognize my recent buy. I was hoping that you could fix this problem. That would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Hello, i have recently bought the Vast rank for the minecraft username Asuna7610 and it was working perfectly fine. Although, on the parkour servers, it didn't recognize my recent buy. I was hoping that you could fix this problem. That would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Yea i need my rank but only for the forums i donated to be premium
Tagged :)

Well the thing is that I cannot access Vast rank commands/perks on the parkour servers in the Minevast server itself. I have access to the vast rank perks on every server in Minevast except for the parkour servers. I don't have ability to join full parkour servers, access the /speed command, give myself a colored nickname, access to all the trails, and everything else the Vast rank offers for the Parkour server section. Please fix this bug/ problem. Thank you so much for your time.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
If you have donated and need your forum rank, simply reply to this thread.
Heyo! I donated for a legend rank! Thanks! In-game name is Superburrito_132

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83