Four Rank Upgrade Giveaway!

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
EDIT: STREAM STARTS AT 9:45 Central Time (i.e. 30 mins from this edit)

Because of this new 80% off sale, I will be able to give away four rank upgrades!

Here are the rules:
1. Please enter here

2. Do not delete or edit anybody else's entry

3. At 10:00 PM CT I will use random.org to select a name based on the number of people who entered. The chances of you winning are exactly the same no matter who you are, Member, Staff, or otherwise, and it is completely random.

4. As it is random, there is a chance you will be drawn twice. For VIP+ this won't matter, but for VIP and Members you may be promoted several times (not likely at all, especially considering the amount of people likely to enter, but if only 3 people win now you know why)

5. Once your name is drawn, I will open a new browser and enter your name in the store. Because of this it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT you enter your name EXACTLY as it appears on Minecraft. Otherwise I could be giving "Whoever" the upgrade rather than "xX_Whoever104_Xx". You should get the upgrade when you log back into Manacube.

6. If more than 50 people enter (with valid Member - VIP+ ranks), I will put in another prize.

7. If less than 50 people enter (with valid Member - VIP+ ranks), I will add a server-specific consolation prize to the fifth winner.

If possible, the drawing may be on livestream at twitch.tv/sparkypi. If not, I'll announce the winners on HUB a few minutes after 10:00PM CT

So please use the link in Rule 1 and enter your name and rank, and we'll see who the lucky winners are at 10:00 PM Central Time! Good luck!

Note:
Please limit the comments in this thread to issues with the entry process or issues with prize redemption, don't spam saying, "Pick me, pick me!" It's random anyways, it won't change anything.

Last edited:
What time is 10:00PM CT in Eastern Standard Time? Just wondering so I can know when to look at the list.

Kindest Regards,
GoogleHome

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
Unless four accounts log in and post here to confirm, I will assume all Google names are the same person and delete all but one

I will also mention this during the stream/hub drawing

Thank you

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Why XD I can't enter a friends name. :p You would just have to wait until there on.Buy it then they get it when they get on. XD

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
Yeah, I can buy for other people and it says they'll get it when they next log on. If all goes well that's what'll happen for these lucky four

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1505433798][/DOUBLEPOST]From the list I'm rooting for Minesheep1 or SunsetMedal Although GOOD LUCK AND GG TO THE WINNERS

Just to confirm that GoogleCalendar and GoogleSites are not an alt, I will be removing GooglePhotos as it is my alt. GoogleSites and GoogleCalendar are actually my two irl best friend's accounts which we use together. If you want further proof about some things just reply to this post.

Kindest Regards,
GoogleHome

Ratings
7 1
Lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1505433798][/DOUBLEPOST]From the list I'm rooting for Minesheep1 or SunsetMedal Although GOOD LUCK AND GG TO THE WINNERS
Thanks SaneHen. I know you're not on the list because you're MVP so yes, Thanks and also Good Luck to all and GG to the winners. (Btw like my ice cream banner?)

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Quick question. I'm an MVP. So I don't need a rank up. But, if I do end up being picked. Can I choose someone to receive the rank-up in my place?

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Quick question. I'm an MVP. So I don't need a rank up. But, if I do end up being picked. Can I choose someone to receive the rank-up in my place?
Ya I wonder too
[DOUBLEPOST=1505435833,1505435496][/DOUBLEPOST]XD I did the random.org generator and got number 16 twice. Too bad :p number 16 it probably won't happened but gl anyways.

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
If you want someone to receive the rank up in your place, just add their name to the list. This is for everyone, even if they're not here