Free Skin Renders!

Do you think that this is a good idea?

• Total voters

jamesbooth

Ratings
12 4
Hey guys,

So I've known HOW to make good skin renders for a couple years now, however I've only recently started properly making them recently. Using the Weedlion Paid Rig, I'm able to make well lighted, smooth rendered minecraft characters in Cinema 4D. If you're interested, you can Skype me (teqnicalhd), message me on here (the forums) or find me on MineVast (IGN jamesbooth). I'll most likely send them via Skype, as no background PNG 1280x720 images (720p). You can either send me your skin on Skype or MediaFire link etc or I'll look you up on mcskinsearch and see if it shows the skin you want. I've attached some example photos for you, including a screenshot of the Cinema 4D rig ;)
skin render from kray.png
temp 2.png

FreezeMx_

2000th Forum Member
Can I just take a screenshot (F2) of my skin then send or is it more complex? I forgot my Skype password and *Forgot Password* Isn't working!

Ratings
Can I just take a screenshot (F2) of my skin then send or is it more complex? I forgot my Skype password and *Forgot Password* Isn't working!
It is more complicated than that. You have to send your actual skin file for someone to be able to make a render of your skin. It’s not like artwork, where all you need is a reference picture. Hope I helped ^^

Ratings
Hey guys,

So I've known HOW to make good skin renders for a couple years now, however I've only recently started properly making them recently. Using the Weedlion Paid Rig, I'm able to make well lighted, smooth rendered minecraft characters in Cinema 4D. If you're interested, you can Skype me (teqnicalhd), message me on here (the forums) or find me on MineVast (IGN jamesbooth). I'll most likely send them via Skype, as no background PNG 1280x720 images (720p). You can either send me your skin on Skype or MediaFire link etc or I'll look you up on mcskinsearch and see if it shows the skin you want. I've attached some example photos for you, including a screenshot of the Cinema 4D rig ;) View attachment 1007 View attachment 1008
I think that this is a nice idea for those who can’t find a good profile picture to save their life. (No offense to anyone) This is a nice thing for you to do, and I’m sure that many people will come to appreciate what you are doing here. Even if no one does, I’ll just let you know that not many people would do something like this, and I, for one, appreciate it. :)

jamesbooth

Ratings
12 4
If you could send me the file save of your skin that would be helpful, although I may be able to get it from mcskinsearch c:

jamesbooth

Ratings
12 4
I think that this is a nice idea for those who can’t find a good profile picture to save their life. (No offense to anyone) This is a nice thing for you to do, and I’m sure that many people will come to appreciate what you are doing here. Even if no one does, I’ll just let you know that not many people would do something like this, and I, for one, appreciate it. :)
Thankyou very much <3

Hey guys,

So I've known HOW to make good skin renders for a couple years now, however I've only recently started properly making them recently. Using the Weedlion Paid Rig, I'm able to make well lighted, smooth rendered minecraft characters in Cinema 4D. If you're interested, you can Skype me (teqnicalhd), message me on here (the forums) or find me on MineVast (IGN jamesbooth). I'll most likely send them via Skype, as no background PNG 1280x720 images (720p). You can either send me your skin on Skype or MediaFire link etc or I'll look you up on mcskinsearch and see if it shows the skin you want. I've attached some example photos for you, including a screenshot of the Cinema 4D rig ;) View attachment 1007 View attachment 1008
can i pls get one too???

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
thread's been dead for a long time, that forums acc got banned
It was actually the player that got banned, hence, your current account also needs to be banned. If you refer to the rules:

"Do not make alternate accounts
Do not make alternate accounts, especially if your main account has been banned."

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1