Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Friends System BETA

We have just launched our new Friends System this morning, a feature many of you have been wanting for some time now!

You can use the following commands: /friend, /fr and /f

• Global Friend Messaging (Can send messages cross-server to friends only)
  • Teleporting (Can teleport to the server your friend is on)
  • Friend List (Display your online/offline friends and what server they're on)
There is a Friends item in the Lobby servers that will open up a menu. In this menu you can easily modify all your settings through a GUI interface instead such as toggling messages, requests, notifications etc. You can also view the ranks of all your friends through this menu.

Teamspeak Updates

- New cleaner IP: Use ts.minevast.com to connect to the server now
- Redesigned the general layout of the channels
- Server Status listed @ the homepage - http://minevast.com
- New rank and channel icons
- Donators can now create their own temporary channels. They will be listed under custom channels and be deleted once you disconnect from the server.
- New Music Bot! Our staff now control a MusicBot through the website. Will be playing music 24/7 and be much better for Karaoke Events!

Cupids Bundle

Cupid: Hey everyone! I'm back with 2 new bundles this year. You will keep everything you receive in the bundles permanently, however I only have a limited supply, so hurry before they run out!

If you purchase the #2 bundle, you will receive everything in the #1 bundle with it! Additionally, if you buy #1, you will have that price deducted from the #2 bundle!

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
yes, this will be so good with the friends!
So I don't have to constantly check every server for them! I can use /f!

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
oh yeah.
i was on TS trying to link my account to my MV account,
how do you link it?

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
The current limit is 10, as it's still in beta. We'll be raising the limit to around 25, and 50+ for donators soon
Oh I know lol. I just meant I had alot =P.

And yeah, Ill take a screen and pm you it over skype.

I think for the friend thing u should be able to like tp to there current location unless they are in a mine high then u then it should say can teleport to theat place at the moment or you don't have access to that pace
l