Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I've got a couple of suggestions for KitPvP 7.0

~ 1) A /fix hand sign // Also possibly a very expensive /fix all sign. (Would have to be more than $2,500 or around that price)

~1) A couple things to be added to the Gemshop. I will be suggesting a couple prices for them as well:

- A /feed command (500 Gems)

- 32 Enchantment Bottles (175 Gems)

- Enchanting Books ~ No one uses these, so I'm not really expecting them to be added. ( Common Book - 150 Gems // Rare Book - 400 Gems // Legendary Book - 900 Gems )

That's all I've got as of right now, feel free to suggest more things and I will try my best to add them to the main post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I like all the ideas split but the one thing I don't really like is the books system. This didn't work out to well last season and the reason so many people left is because they missed the strictly vanilla feel of kitpvp.

Also, small little suggestion, personally I think 2,500 is way to much for a fix. Since this isn't 6.0 gear won't be to hard to get so I do agree the price should be bumped just not that much. Somewhere around 100, more or less should do the job.

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
I like a lot of these things. I don't think we need a /feed command. (Maybe for long chases)
I really don't think we need a /fix command. Not having that makes KitPvP a little harder. With it you can just /fix your protection 4 gear in the middle of a fight. (Makes for really long and boring fights.) It also makes it harder to grind up money with your protection 4. You can't just stay out in the middle of map and kill everyone without worrying about your durability. You have to stop for a little and buy more armour to combine with it to fix it.

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I like the idea of adding a fix hand sign, however as Monkeyplanet said it would make it so over powered if you could fix protection 4 mid fight unless you put it as a 1 use when bought and not allowed to use it out of spawn. On the other hand I have to agree with Texans on everything else because if it didn't work before it's most likely that it will not work again :/