Getting More features with the rank you bought

Ratings
21 2
I would like the to add more features to the highest rank on the server so the player who bought or have the highest rank on the sever could have /nick which could be taken away at any time

-/nick is used so people could call u by a name and not by your full name.For Example, My Name is FinessingGirls and let’s say I bought the highest rank on KitPvP I would be able to nick my self as Finessing because it is still apart of my name ,but my name isn’t that longer no more for other to get confused.Impersonating a Owner or any staff of the network could also get your /nick taken because you decided to impersonate a staff member or soemone you aren’t as a troll or a joke to get noticed ,

-/fly in Spawn ONLY. People with the highest rank could do /fly in spawn only as a entertainment I guess and this privilege could be taken away by staf at any chance if the player decides to fly in warps or events on the server.

/Invsee this command could be rewarded to players who bought the second highest rank and up .When doing /invsee you can’t take anything out the players inventory at all only staff members have that privilege .This command could be used to know what the player has to maybe try to kill the player in different ways.

Thank you for reading this suggestion I have provided for higher staff to look into!