Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
|New /Buy menu and Black Market Category

This morning we have released our new /Buy menu, allowing you to browse our web store from in-game with ease.

This menu will show you updated versions of things like
- Rank Perks
- Current Prices
- New Packages

Along with this update, we released our Black Market with 3 packages for now

- Creative Voxel Sniper
- Survival Iron Golem Spawner
- Bag of Gems (Global)

Click the Title to see full news post ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type /buy in-game, or go to http://store.manacube.com

We've also extended our Holiday Sale to last until January 1st! Happy Holidays!

|Christmas Giveaway Winners

Congratulations to out 5 Christmas Giveaway winners!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImTheOnlyChild - 1st Place (3374 Entries)

- 2013 Minecon cape
- OG Minecraft Account
- Free Rank Upgrade

Bruh_Itz_Chloe - 2nd Place (2461 Entries)

- $40.00 Store Voucher
- All titles unlocked

BendingRodriguez - 3rd Place (1827 Entries)

- $35.00 Store Voucher

Texans45IsMyDad - 4th Place (1149 Entries)

- $30.00 Store Voucher

MysticOtter - 5th Place (1002 Entries)

- $30.00 Store Voucher

Your prizes will be sent to your Forum PM sometime today
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will not be doing a giveaway this week. The next giveaway will start on January 1st and end January 15th
We will also not be giving away the random prize this week, as we feel it was a bit unfair due to the lack of ads available these past couple weeks.

The ad company we are partnered with is launching some new ad campaigns tomorrow, so there should be a lot more ads available for everyone in the January giveaway.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Nice! I wonder what the next giveaway prizes are...

Tylewr

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Tylewr
Tylewr
ELITE
Ratings
125 2
I still don't understand how I claim the prize ~IGN: Texasn45IsMyDad This is my forum account

Last edited:

ItzTylerz

Donator
Ratings
38 2
I still don't understand how I claim the prize ~IGN: Texasn45IsMyDad This is my forum account
You should be getting a forum message from Dacon or Dylan with the voucher code and then you are able to claim in the store.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Yay! I Really want the new ads. I always get the same ad. It is good cuz I wanna buy it. But I hate the "No ad avalaible, try again later" so im so happy!

GG WInners of the giveaway!!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I have a question. If the giveaway starts on January 1st, then restart the entries because people are getting entries now and it is not fair because it starts on January 1st. Dicember 28 and people almost have 1000 entries. Will entries be reseted on January 1st?

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I have a question. If the giveaway starts on January 1st, then restart the entries because people are getting entries now and it is not fair because it starts on January 1st. Dicember 28 and people almost have 1000 entries. Will entries be reseted on January 1st?
Every week the giveaway starts the entries are reset.

Most likely (95%) sure that the entries will be reset.