Accepted Golden and Fishy's ManaCube themed parkour map

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
  • Username: Builders:_GoldenAiming ; fishy1980, Joeyism
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot h _GoldenAiming. It's in the Map Maker World.
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Medium
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 65 jumps with five checkpoints.

Last edited:

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Too lazy to play it myself, but 65 jumps is quite a bit for a medium, hopefully they're all pretty easy. Also, the theme is pretty bland speaking it isn't that hard to make minecraft skins out of blocks. I'd suggest making the manacube logo, the blue block with writing on it or something. Good job though. :)

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Too lazy to play it myself, but 65 jumps is quite a bit for a medium, hopefully they're all pretty easy. Also, the theme is pretty bland speaking it isn't that hard to make minecraft skins out of blocks. I'd suggest making the manacube logo, the blue block with writing on it or something. Good job though. :)
The blue block that you see in the Map is supposed to represent the ManaCube. I don't think the idea is "Bland" because no one else has done it. What seems like making a Minecraft skin out of blocks to you is me and Joeyism trying to figure out which blocks to set the correct coloring of the skins and fishy making parkour pertaining around the theme. We're all really proud of what we have done :)

Ratings
Very cool Design Love it, I did agree at first 65 jumps seemed much but they weren't difficult at all. Enjoyed it and I hope you keep making these maps they are extremely cool. Good Job

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be accepted.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme hasn't been around too much, especially not the way you built it, so nice choice.
- The build might not be too interesting, but it is exactly what the theme is. You built Dacon and Purpz, they're looking really nice (as always) btw, followed by making the jumps inside and between them. It could be considered too plain but it's fine for this one, watch out with that next time however.
- The jumps fit the difficulty nicely, along with the checkpoint placement. There's enough variety and challenge to keep the course interesting which I liked. Overall, good job on the jumps and keep it up like that for future maps!
- The length does also fit its difficulty, no complaints whatsoever. c:

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.