Goodbye ;(

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
Hello everyone, I believe it's time for me to say goodbye, for one, I make impulse decisions and sold my account for $170 :)), secondly, I don't find minecraft interesting anymore and I just get bored by it. These past months have been amazing with you guys and I would like to thank all of you for making me laugh at 3 am. I've decided to also quit the discord server, since I see no point in having one since I don't own minecraft anymore. So, this is goodbye, I love each and everyone of you.

-arii

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Aww Ari, I would be lying if I didn't see this coming.. I truly think you had amazing times on manacube and that we two had fun times!!
Sad to see you go, but I understand your decision. Good luck in the future, and hit me up on discord whenever you want to! ;)

Bye Ari! <3

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Though we never got close, I will miss you so much <3 please msg me whenever you just want to talk or anything <33 Love you lots

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Wow, this was kinda unexpected.. (at least for me) I hope you stay safe on whatever path you choose on taking in the future, Ari.. We'll miss you ;-; There was plenty of amazing times that were had when you were still playing. c: Thanks for all of it <3 It's sad to see you leave :c but all I can say now is that I wish you the best of luck and take great care. ;) Hope to see you in the future as well :D <3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Aaw Ari, it's sad to see you go. You've always been a remarkable member of the community, in a good way. You're always easy to talk to and it's been a ton of fun. I'm happy to have met you and forever thankful for the skin you made me ;)

Have a good life, you deserve it and I hope everything goes well for you!

Much love x

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
Hey Ari!

I know we’ve only known each other for a while now but these months were fun! I’m sad to see you leaving the community and Minecraft but I support and understand your decision. I hope to talk with you even more, even if it’s not on Mana. Thanks for all the good times, hoe. ;)

kLimE
[DOUBLEPOST=1517004862][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and have a great life and take care of yourself! goodluck
[DOUBLEPOST=1517004925][/DOUBLEPOST]OH WAIT one more thing, I’ll miss you!

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
even though I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen you in game but to me it’s honestly sad to see a player go, anyways I wish you the best.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Unexpected.
Bye Ari, Have a good life. Its sad were losing so many dedicated members these days.

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
Hey Ari, If you will even see this,

Lmao, so its weird to think I have like no way of contacting you. This was all of a sudden which sucks cus there is so much I wanna talk about.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure you have like 3 of our IGs in survival LMAO but o well. I understand your decision.

Hoe Island is still up and running so yea we good. yea.

-klime

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Aww, I respect your decision. Even if we didn't really play a lot together, I still think you are an amazing person and I hope we can meet again. Good luck on whatever you do. I wish you the best! Enjoy your life <3

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Bye Ari

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Even though I don't really know you, you seem like a good part of the community. Sad to see you go.